EHX #1 Echo
Ibanez LU-20
Dunlop DCB-10
Crate V50112
Tascam US144

PEDALBOARD JUNKIES
sounds like it'll be pretty sweet

a few things I'd do different, though..

I'd probably do just 2 or 3 pinstripes, in a cluster sort of like an offset racing stripe. what you've got should look cool, just personal preference..

and for the pickguard, I think a solid black would look better than black/white/black. but it looks like you're ordering from guitarfetish, which doesnt have a solid black. 3-ply wont look too bad, but something like a solid black, or a black/dark red/black would look pretty kickass.. meh

and I'm not a huge fan of the inlay stickers or crosses, but again.. thats presonal preference..

what're you planning for electronics? looks like theres an extra switch in the mock-up, and whats the push/pull pot for?

..this should be pretty cool
Nice sandjob looks sexy.
My Gear
-ESP truckster
-Ibby RG 7 string
-Mesa/Boogie Studio Preamp (Mk2C+ mod)
-Mesa/Boogie 50-50 Stereo Poweramp
-Mesa/Boogie Vertical 2x12 (C90 and EVM)
Quote by james4
sounds like it'll be pretty sweet

a few things I'd do different, though..

I'd probably do just 2 or 3 pinstripes, in a cluster sort of like an offset racing stripe. what you've got should look cool, just personal preference..

and for the pickguard, I think a solid black would look better than black/white/black. but it looks like you're ordering from guitarfetish, which doesnt have a solid black. 3-ply wont look too bad, but something like a solid black, or a black/dark red/black would look pretty kickass.. meh

and I'm not a huge fan of the inlay stickers or crosses, but again.. thats presonal preference..

what're you planning for electronics? looks like theres an extra switch in the mock-up, and whats the push/pull pot for?

..this should be pretty cool

the painting theme is suposto to be similar to this

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Schecter-Synyster-Custom-Electric-Guitar?sku=518485

as for the PG i plan to eventually get a soild black one

and the push/pull pot i just forgot to take out of the parts list

finally the switch is for a series/split/paralell config

ohh and heres a wiring diagram
That’s how we’ll know. This is not a test, oh no
This is cardiac arrest

Of a world too proud to admit our mistakes
We're crashing into the ground as all fall from grace
Quote by Demonic82
the painting theme is suposto to be similar to this

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Schecter-Synyster-Custom-Electric-Guitar?sku=518485

as for the PG i plan to eventually get a soild black one

and the push/pull pot i just forgot to take out of the parts list

finally the switch is for a series/split/paralell config

ohh and heres a wiring diagram *pic*

ooh, I see..
not a huge fan of that guitar, but I think the dark red/black is classier, and it should look pretty cool, anyway..

sounds good for the rest.
time for a wack of updates
PICS
because i plan to make it a hard tail i've enlarged the trem hole to be filled

scalloped frets 18,19,20 & 21

i plan to get a graphite nut so i removed the old one and i also sanded off the peavey logo
This is cardiac arrest

Last edited by Demonic82 at Oct 7, 2009,
looks cool
R.I.P. Les Paul, 1915-2009
Quote by Shinozoku
You have a walnut stop sign banjo-tar signed by MAB

˙ןooɔ sı uosɐǝɹ ןɐǝɹ ou ɥʇıʍ ƃıs ɹnoʎ uı ʇxǝʇ uʍop ǝpısdn ƃuıʇʇnd
Quote by Scowmoo
You deserve an Awesome Award for Awesome People.
Seriously.

Stop Sign Guitar? HELL YES!
very interested in seeing what you do with this. I have the exaxct same guitar.
no sir away a papaya war is on
^ Tap it out with a rubber hammer or similar.

TS,
If you were going to fill the trem route why make it bigger? The only reason people make it bigger is so that they can fit a block of wood in there without gaps.

And scalloping the higher frets isn't going to do much. If you are pressing so hard down that the strings are touching the fretboard on those frets then you need to change to a lighter touch. I don't even touch the fretboard with the string on the 1st fret.
Quote by guitarcam123
^
And scalloping the higher frets isn't going to do much. If you are pressing so hard down that the strings are touching the fretboard on those frets then you need to change to a lighter touch. I don't even touch the fretboard with the string on the 1st fret.

maybe hes gonna scallop the rest of them and just hasn't got around to it? or maybe hes doing it because it looks cool to the general public.
Quote by the_perdestrian
maybe hes gonna scallop the rest of them and just hasn't got around to it? or maybe hes doing it because it looks cool to the general public.

actually both besides i've always had a little trouble reaching the higher frets so being able to press lighter is a plus and btw i do plan to also scallop frets 13-17
This is cardiac arrest

If you need to press lighter you press lighter. Scallops don't help you in anyway to press lighter, if anything they make you press harder.
guitarcam is right, you never have to push it against the fretboard. but I agreee the higher frets are kinda hard to hit. My palm always hits the body when I play that high on my raptor.
Wow.

Is that guitarcam123 starting drama again on a build of someone else's guitar, spending their money and doing it their way again?

Hault the presses everybody! Guitarcam has an opinion on someone elses build!

Get out, seriously. If you have nothing nice to say, don't bother saying anything at all. I'm sick of seeing you popup on other people's builds saying they're doing something wrong, that's not a good idea, it's a waste of money or that YOU wouldn't buy that guitar.

It's not your money, it's not your guitar, so stop telling people about it. If you don't have a positive opinion about something, don't post it. Seriously.

[/rant]

Nice build, I love the idea and I think the red/black stripe combo is gonna look killer. Can't wait to see what comes next!