Music taste has been really funny in my school.

Around Year 10 and 9 everyone was listening to really heavy music, everyone was obsessed with metal and everything,.

Now about 3 years later, most people jut listen to pop music, and there about 3 people who listen to heavier rock music.

Has this happened to you lot?

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
I believe this is the correct answer.

Cool Story Benny.
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.

I don't find anything funny...

ActualReply: Came listening to Guns 'N' Roses, Green Day, Oasis... Can't stand any of those bands now & listen to mostly metal with a bit of Paramore, Cypress Hill, Michael Jackson (I actually liked him before he died, unlike most people that say they like him now!)
& the majority of others like a lot of dance & that kind of stuff, & most of the minority of people like a lot of indie/pop rock/rock sorta stuff
Last edited by _-Joey-_ at Oct 6, 2009,
Yep, came in in liking indie crap, came out liking all sorts of metal and alternative styles of music.

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
Quote by hugh20
Yep, came in in liking indie crap, came out liking all sorts of metal and alternative styles of music.

I came in liking Green Day, and am coming out liking Muse, Trivium, InMe, etc.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Not really has just been indie and r'n'b for the duration, with a few people who like metal.
I came into highschool with hair down to my elbows. Eating, breathing and pissing metal. I'm at uni and I love almost everything. And I shaved my head...best...decision...ever.
WE ARE THE NIGHTMARE
I went to school listening to Aerosmith, Guns N Roses and the sort. Came out listening to Symphony X, Megadeth, Yngwie, Dream Theatre, Dragonforce, Queensryche etc etc etc
I'm the only person in my school who likes 60's Rock

everyone likes crappy Chipmunk and Ironik and all that ****.
Quote by Adam Scott

everyone likes crappy Chipmunk and Ironik and all that ****.

Oooooh i'm from Essex too.

It's terrible.

Out of my year there are about 2 other people who listen to rock. I think I may be the only one who listens to metal...conversations about music are great in my school
Came in liking pop-country.

Now I like almost everything, but majority being grunge, metal, prog-rock, and classic rock.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Everyone in my school mainly likes the indie stuff that's out nowadays. I'm not that bothered.
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
My school is split into pop, nu-metal, rock and N/A.
Quote by Kensai
Ovenman, your contraptions make women's

clothes evaporate.

I WANT THE TWOOTH!

Quote by aaciseric
That's far too clever to be posted in the Pit.
RnB.. Stuff like Ne-Yo, etc.
Quote by TheClincher
I give you the lolslope
---
--------
--------------
---------------------

Quote by Trowzaa

I love you.

Quote by Adam Scott

I don't even go to school, let alone your school, but I want you to know you are not alone my son.
My school is probably most for pop and songs released on Guitar Hero
DeVillains!