Page 1 of 2
That's just bizarre, out of no where he's rushed to the hospital?

That's still saddening, it's more saddening to hear the thoughts about him.

R.I.P. Mike
Quote by Yahto Sun
R.I.P. We will always remember you for your music, so terrible and derivative.

You can fuck right off.

I can't believe this, he was such a nice guy and I met him only a week or so ago

RIP
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
RIP Mike.

This is not what I expected when I clicked onto the Metal forum
LTD EC-400VF
Ibanez RG321MHRB
2005 Epiphone Vintage SG G400
MXR EVH Phase 90
Digitech Bad Monkey
BOSS DD-7
Korg Pitchblack
Marshall JVM215C
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
****. I knew something was very wrong.

The guy was great, you can say what you like about the band, I'll sorely miss the dude.
Quote by duncang
You can fuck right off.

I can't believe this, he was such a nice guy and I met him only a week or so ago

RIP

I've met him a few times, he always came and had a chat after their gigs and he even camped next to us at Bloodstock. Makes it hit home harder when you've met the guy a few times.
What is with metal musicians dying young? Dimebag, Chuck, Dead (Per Yngve Ohlin), My pet guinea pig, Cliff Burton, Euryonymous and now Mike Alexander?

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost
ah, wasnt their new album just out to? i bought their debut like a few days after release. good band, i wonder if they'll continue though. Anyway RIP
Current favourite bands:
METALLICA
MASTODON
NILE
Quote by trivium036
ah, wasnt their new album just out to? i bought their debut like a few days after release. good band, i wonder if they'll continue though. Anyway RIP

They'll have a break i think, but i hope this inspires them to write some real great songs.
Was ment to be seeing them with Amon Amarth on the 26th.

Damn this is horrible, anyone know how it happened?

R.I.P to him, going to blast Enter the Grave now
Quote by logboy

A Blood clot apparently, or that's what i've been told.
Last edited by slayer_rule_\m/ at Oct 6, 2009,
Quote by logboy

All we know at the moment is he was rushed to hospital and then died there soon after. Real sad news .
Yeah, he died in in my hometown of Luleå. That very night they were going to play together with Amon Amarth and Entombed. Rest in Peace.

He died of thrombus around the lung area, or so I've heard.
"A war is coming, I've seen it in my dreams. Fires sweeping through the earth, bodies in the streets, cities turned to dust. Retaliation..."

Check out my amazing band!
An Abstract Illusion
Last edited by ..NEM.. at Oct 6, 2009,
I've never listened to Evile but that is terribly sad. It seems like more Metal musicians die unexpectedly. I remember not that long ago, there was a chain of Metal musicians who died out of nowhere.

EDIT: I love this band. I'm going to buy some CDs. I've been downloading a lot lately but I could never do that when something so tragic just happened.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Last edited by BladeSlinger at Oct 6, 2009,
This sucks, just dying unexpectedly and at a young age too. Too bad I've never had the chance to see them..... I hope Evile still sticks together.
Quote by SOADrox429
'Bring me the still-beating heart of a newborn child, and the world's rivers shall run red with the blood of the innocent.'

<\/> Fleshgod Apocalypse <\/>
although i never heard much evile, to see anyone go so young is always tragic. he and the other members of evile showed a lot of promise, and despite his passing i hope they can continue their work. RIP.
Quote by B4Dkarma
When you look at a guy and immediately go, "wow, what a douchebag"

that is what girls find attractive.
Damn shame.

I only spoke to him for two minutes the first time I saw Evile but he seemed really nice, actually came up to me and initiated the converstaion.

RIP.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
I still cant really believe this. ****ing love Evile...

piss

oh and from what I read it was some kinda cerebral haemorrhage
Last edited by Monkey Biscuits at Oct 7, 2009,
Just to squash rumors, theres been no official announcement on what happened to Mike. The most likely conclusion would be Thrombosis, but no one is sure. Keep checking Evile's website and MySpace page for more news in the coming weeks, and please refrain from badgering Matt, Ol or Ben on the matter. They need their space.

I had to call Ol on Monday night to clarify what had happened after I receved an email, possibly the worst thing I've ever had to do. To sit there and hear what had happened was utterly horrific, and I had to deny wht had happened to all the members on the band's forum until the statement ws issued yesterday afteroon. Words can't express how much I miss Mike Such a beautiful person. R.I.P. big fella.
they are the next metallica

some ok albums
bassist dies
epic masterpieces

rip di..... mike.
Quote by jimmyled
You have a Badger Song avatar!!!!!

Quote by Oprah
VAJAYJAY

Monkey Ball Sack

****, that sucks. I got to mosh with him When Evile played with 3 Inches of Blood.

RIP
Page 1 of 2