well, i'm basically trying to sell or trade all my gear to fund the purchase of another amp, maybe a mesa or something decidedly higher gain than my classic 30 or jcm600.. neither of which is a bad amp, but the jcm600 is a hair too middy and has a little less low end than i'd like, and while the classic 30 CAN do metal, i wouldn't argue it does it particularly well.

so, i'm gonna try my luck at selling/trading both of these bad boys, along with some other miscellaneous gear i have kicking around. here goes.

first up is my peavey classic 30 in almost mint condition, probably a 9 out of 10 cosmetically. it has a smorgasbord of tubes in it, including a NOS poweramp tube and some ehx and groove tube tubes in the other power and pre sections. sounds a lot better than it did stock, but i stopped using it around 3 months ago when i got my jcm600. great little amp, perfect first tube amp for any intermediate player. 1x12 black tolex model, not the uglier tweed one. i paid $300 for it last summer and put $120 worth of tubes and labor into it, so i'll say $350 plus shipping.

next is my early 90's jcm600. never bothered to look it up, but i suppose i could if someone wanted me too. also a 1x12 combo, but this one has a load more features including seperate channel volume, EQ and reverb controls and a master volume. also has both parralel and series effects loops, which is useful for adding a slight gain bost to the clean channel by placing a short patch cable in both ends of the parralel loop and mixing more gain in as desired. the amp looks its age, and the speaker cone was torn by the previous owner but it was professionally repaired (according to him). grill cloth is also a bit sparse. the reverb tank is also starting to get noisy (ie, springs ringing if you turn it up too high and mute notes out as soon as they start ringing), but i think this should be a simple fix. i paid a little more than 500$ plus some trades for this one, so let's say $500 plus shipping for this little guy.

next up is a 1980's boss ce-3 in MINT condition i found in a dumpster behind a self-storage place. it was still in the box with the product catalog that came inside, and was literally probably used twice, two decades or more ago. not a scratch on it as far as i can see. this thing sounds pretty cool, honestly sounds nicer than my small clone except for a bit of added noise that either 20 years of dust or something added. stereo inputs and outputs with lots of functionality. i see these go for $100 on ebay when they show up, so let's say $80 plus shipping for it.

next is another boss find, although a slightly less pretty one. it's a (as far as i can tell) early 90's ds-1 in kinda rough shape. these go pretty cheap on musicians friend and this is pretty beat up, so i'll say $10 plus shipping.

next is my first chrous, the electro harmonix small clone. dark and wet sounding chrous that sounded pretty good with the marshall. it's in pretty good condition, probably 8 out of 10, and they go for $80 or so new without the the power adapter, so i'l let mine go for $70 WITH the adapter, plus shipping.

next, i have a set of stock pickups from my 07' les paul classic. 500t bridge and 498t neck (correct me if i'm wrong) in good condition, they were taken out around christmas time last year and put in the boxes my SD's came in. i don't know about the screws or springs they came with, but i can look. these things aren't bad at all, but not worth the price gibson charges for them. i'm looking for $100 shipped for the pair.

last up is a neat little guitar i scored this summer to try and restore a little, but my soldering iron broke and i kind of lost the motivation to fix it. i can't find a year, but it looks pretty old. it's an aria diamond series guitar modeled after a mosrite guitar (i think?) pretty beat up, but played decent when i had it set up. p90 pickups, jazzmaster style tremolo (but no arm) and lots of chipping/paint scrapes. the tuners were evidently changed, not sure on brand now though. i paid around $100 for it, and that's about what i'd like to get for it - $100 plus shipping.

i can provide pics of any item upon request, i'll just need to acquire a camera since my phone died. i'm based in vermont, so shipping will be pretty reasonable if you live in the northeast/east coast, but i'll ship anywhere so long as the buyer's paying. either send me a pm and i'll try to get back to you, or, preferably, send me an email at

sconeskimmer@gmail.com

since i'm not on UG every day. thanks for any and all interest!
i play noisy hardcore in the vein of coalesce interrupted by lots of isis-esque riffage and ambience, with a healthy dose of screamo dynamics ala funeral diner. it even sounds good sometimes!
Pics of the Aria Diamond (Mosrite copy) Please.
Always tin your strings.

_____

Don't be afraid to be honest.
bump - not gonna be able to provide pictures since my phone died, and all my cool friends with nice cameras are at Hallmark. lame.
i play noisy hardcore in the vein of coalesce interrupted by lots of isis-esque riffage and ambience, with a healthy dose of screamo dynamics ala funeral diner. it even sounds good sometimes!
bump - peavey is probably gone, meaning i'm only looking for another amp for the jcm600. i'm gonna try and update this with pictures tomorrow if i can score a camera.
bump - peavey is gone, boss pedals are gone, ehx chorus is gone - everything else, except the marshall unless for another amp, is still there.
You got pics of that guitar?
Just call me Bobby
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by mikeyElite
you build guitars worthy of sexual favors

Quote by Invader Jim
if this party gets any livelier a funeral is gonna break out.
not yet, my phone is still broken due to lack of funds.