Okay, so my band is starting to play out more, and I'm tired of playing in blue jeans and a tshirt. I want to start looking the part, if you will. I've noticed a lot of national touring bands all wear black pants, I can't tell if they are black denim or something else.

Example: The pants Adam (singer) is wearing in this video is kind of what I'm talking about - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jA_sd76DP00&feature=related

Anyways, I've looked at every clothing store in town, in the mall, and in the mall in the town nearby and found nothing. Does anyone know where I could get some black jeans? Any online stores?

Not looking for skinny/emo pants, nor the goth pants with 100000 buckles on it.

Thanks
lawl you can buy black levi's at like kohl's and jc penney
Quote by Kensai
When I wear it I have to fight off women with a stick. Ifyouknowwhatimean.

Quote by daytripper75
Today, 2:51pm EST: Prodigy179 has officially hit puberty.

They're eating her! And then they're going to eat me!
OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-
lol @ the guitarist. he just kind of mills around the stage the whole time
Quote by Natrone
I'm a pretty hardcore Christian. I would like to sincerely apologize that you ran into that little fucktard

Quote by mystique facade
dale-banez made a fool of himself..lol

my gear:

oh wait, no one cares
Haven't you already made this thread a couple of months ago?
If music was the food of love I'd be a fat romantic slob.
Quote by CDubDSP

Not looking for skinny/emo pants

You're a dumbass.
breaking hearts
&
breaking guitars
Let your music speak for itself. Too many posers and pretty boys already.
1. stop trying to look like other people. Dress like what you wanna look like, not what similar bands do

2. You can get them most places, I got most of mine from gap
ProTone Pedals: Attack Overdrive
Fractal Audio: AxeFX 2
Engl: Fireball 60
Zilla: Fatboy 2x12
Carvin: DC700
Carvin: Vader 7
Schecter: KM-7 MKii
Schecter: Banshee 8 Passive
Jackson: DK2M
Quote by claux23
Let your music speak for itself. Too many posers and pretty boys already.

If you actually plan to take music seriously you have to treat your band like a business. And when you have a job, you wear a uniform.

Playing shows is more than just music, its about entertainment. You have to look the part as well as have the music to back it up. And I never said anything about being a "pretty boy", I just asked for some recommendations on where to buy a pair of jeans.
Quote by Kevy Absolution
Quote by CDubDSP

Not looking for skinny/emo pants

Thanks

You're a dumbass.

I second this, threadster you're a dumbass. Skinny jeans have been around waaay before emos showed up, the Doors, Ramones, the Clash, the Velvet Underground and plenty more bands have used them since the 60's and 70's. Anyway, black jeans are never hard to find, perhaps you're looking at the wrong shops, try Whyred, Cheap Monday, Topman, Urban Outfitters, Levi's, even Uni-Qlo, all of those sell black jeans and/or trousers.

And more importantly, why the feck you want to look just like all the other bands you've seen performing?
Beau, oui, comme Bowie
Last edited by TaV0 at Oct 6, 2009,
How hard can it be to find a pair of black jeans...
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Quote by Diet_coke_head
The store.

uhh, this
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536
RazorTheAwesome, if I was a Ditto, I'd transform into YOU

Quote by Kensai
Basically god wanted to punish people for getting educated/eating apples.

Quote by Jackal58
We all desire a little pussy.
Good jeans, Samurai or the like.

Be prepared to spend a lot of money, but you'll actually want to take care of them and make them look nice.
Pretty much all shops that sell jeans sell black ones.
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
look to the left, where you buy your blue jeans ...
"take your form
be my fear, be my hope
be the indication
if i'm right or wrong

take your most dreadful form
and let it be known"
he provided assurance
Get some regular jeans and get a multi pack of black markers. You're gonna need them.
Fender Lite Ash --> TC Polytune --> Digitech Whammy V --> MXR Phase 90 --> EHX Small Clone --> Strymon Orbit --> TC Flashback X4 --> Rivera R55