Page 1 of 3
Searchbarred and got nothing. What are some of the little irritating things about bands that you really like?

ie. I love the Goo Goo Dolls, but the open tunings for every freaking song get tiresome after a while
every intro to almost every biffy clyro song. fuck me just cut em 10 seconds in and they'd be perfet.

except for living is a problem, which needs cutting about a minute in
Edguy are my favourite band ever, but I hate the fact that they use the same setlist on every show, changing no more than 1 or 2 songs.
Quote by DieGarbageMan
when i realize green day couldn't be any more perfect

Quote by Duffman123
Metallica - Lars

Judas Preist - Falsettos, I love falsettos and everything, but he seems to not be able to control his voice properly, compared to people like Kind Diamond

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost
The Beatles, and that George didn't (or wasn't allowed to) do more songs
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Quote by Saf1
How so many people know Kyuss now.

Blame Josh Homme. It's all his Queens of The Stone Age's fault!
Quote by Saf1
How so many people know Kyuss now.

I don't know one person except my brother who listens to them, and thats the only reason I got into them. I think they are still pretty unknown and underrated. I am listening to Asteroid right now in fact, epic song
The Smiths, because listen to Morrissey for more than a few songs and he gets so annoying you want to kill him and yourself in one big explosion of twat. The twat provided by his head, of course.
I'm so adjective, I verb nouns.
Last edited by Bumcivilian at Oct 6, 2009,
tokyo police club- all their songs are only 2 minutes long
It's always the last day of summer and I've been left out in the cold with no door to get back in
Quote by DieGarbageMan
when i realize green day couldn't be any more perfect

Red Hot Chili Peppers. I can't stand Anthony Kiedis. God he is annoying.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Manilla Road, I couldn't like the singer. I mean, I like Halford and Mustaine, and I even got used to Toshi, but that guy is the most nasally ****er on the planet.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
Red Hot Chili Peppers. I can't stand Anthony Kiedis. God he is annoying.

Pretty much this. I used to listen to them almost exclusively about 4 years ago, but I'm pretty sure that Kiedis is the only thing that puts me off them nowadays.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Muse are an awesome band.

I just wish that Matt Bellamys lyrics consisted of more than "CHAAAANGEEEE" or "THE TRUUUUUTHHHHH!!!"

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Muse are an awesome band.

I just wish that Matt Bellamys lyrics consisted of more than "CHAAAANGEEEE" or "THE TRUUUUUTHHHHH!!!"

"NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UPPPPPP"
Quote by bellamy_morello
tokyo police club- all their songs are only 2 minutes long

also, that every song on Elephant Shell follows the same ABAB song structure. I was so pissed when I realized that. Variation please!
EXPECTO PATRONUM!!!

Quote by Gunpowder
I know another racially insensitive scientific term. "Dark matter." Science, please! Dark people do matter!

Quote by InvaderTSN
What is this.....sarcasm? Some form of french toast?
Steel Panther, i think theyre actually decent but the amount of disrespect, even as a joke, in that song they do puts me off
Current favourite bands:
METALLICA
MASTODON
NILE
Matt Belamy. Love his guitar work, great songwriter but WHY DOES HE HAVE TO BRETHE IN BEFORE EVERY FCKN LINE HE SINGS
and I don't care if I live or die,
because I ain't ever going to no other side,
there ain't no heaven and there ain't no hell,
but I am a sinner so it's all just as well
Quote by OOgly bOObly
Matt Belamy. Love his guitar work, great songwriter but WHY DOES HE HAVE TO BRETHE IN BEFORE EVERY FCKN LINE HE SINGS

Good point, why cant he just not breathe at all like everyone else
Current favourite bands:
METALLICA
MASTODON
NILE
Quote by piop
(waits for someone to say dream theater)

First album was good.

Annnnnd we all can guess why I didn't like the rest.
bob dylan trying to look/sound/act like a great, sophisticated writer. his music is usually good, but i have never been too impressed with his songwriting.

every woody guthrie song sounds exactly the same, with slightly different words.

ramones/jimi hendrix experience all being dead.
Clocks tick. Your days are numbered in low digits.
You look suspicious - suspect niggas is bitches,
Get chopped up, grade-A meat, somethin' delicious
Muse again, sorry guys, but i'm not the biggest fan of his singing (except for their more well known songs), and the fact that most of their early stuff is pretty apocalyptic... and now its turning into a bit of a political thing...

And green day with american idiot. sorry, but politics just isn't your thing boys, is it?
Quote by Rocker007
Blackrat has won this thread. That is an awsome post.

This was posted right after I posted said post in a completely different thread... Whups.

"There are 3 types of people in this world... Those who can count, and those who can't."
The voice of the singer from Placebo makes me want to kill little bunnies. The music is okay though.
I just need about $3.50
(<X.X)O=('.'Q)

I'm the motherflippin'
Quote by Grindar
First album was good.

Annnnnd we all can guess why I didn't like the rest.

I hated the first album :P
Quote by N_J_B_B

My first lolstack!
Quote by sashki
the way Ozzy always rhymes "Rules" with "Fools" in every song.

But it does rhyme? What's wrong with the rhyming there?
Quote by CrazyPigeon
But it does rhyme? What's wrong with the rhyming there?

I uno, people always try to argue that things like that aren't proper rhyming.

"Tongue, thumb, hum, etc"

They all rhyme.
Quote by trivium036
Good point, why cant he just not breathe at all like everyone else

I did not mean it like that, just on tracks like plug in baby, hopefully youll know what i mean
and I don't care if I live or die,
because I ain't ever going to no other side,
there ain't no heaven and there ain't no hell,
but I am a sinner so it's all just as well
Dream Theater is kickass and I love them, but Labrie's voice can really sound unpleasant sometimes.

Opeth is awesome but I don't like all the growling.

The Red Hot Chili Peppers sound horrible to me only because of the vocals

I would enjoy Avenged Sevenfold a lot more if the stupid vocals didn't make me lol so much.

I love The Doors but sometimes I just don't have the patient...wish they had been a little more br00talz.

Nightwish is fine now but back when they did all the opera shit...it seemed like such a waste, loved the music but hated the vocals

I could go on. -_-
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Quote by fail

Nightwish is fine now but back when they did all the opera shit...it seemed like such a waste, loved the music but hated the vocals

I could go on. -_-

hmm, I'm the opposite, I can't stand Anette's voice. I miss old NW

Also non-melodic The Haunted is a bit pointless and crap.
Quote by actaderock
ACDC, all of the riffs are the same idea (you know what i mean)

gets boring

Not only that, but the drums are the same for every single fucking song. Back in Black, Highway to Hell, Rock N' Roll Train, you name 'em.
Page 1 of 3