I got this amp almost a year ago. its always had this volume thing where when i switch it from metal to clean or any combination it gets really loud. does that have something to do with the channel volume and master volume? also, i heard you can set it to certain volumes, but mine just turns out really loud on all of them lol (clean grundge metal and insain
Make sure on your presets you have the channel volume at the same level. And if you go from a user preset to an amp preset it will change the channel volume to default.
Quote by emmicKs
I got this amp almost a year ago. its always had this volume thing where when i switch it from metal to clean or any combination it gets really loud. does that have something to do with the channel volume and master volume? also, i heard you can set it to certain volumes, but mine just turns out really loud on all of them lol (clean grundge metal and insain
Yes, it has to do with your channel volume. I've never used that model, but I can take a guess and say you need to turn the channel volume down for the channel you are going to.

The guy above me said it better.
Only play what you hear. If you don’t hear anything, don’t play anything.
-Chick Corea
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
yeah, and I think if you make a change you have to hit 'save'.

If only Line 6 made it that easy, cause i don't understand it lol
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
yeah, and I think if you make a change you have to hit 'save'.

Exactly. I had the same problem a couple of years ago. Just get the manual, read up on the "Channel Volume". Make adjustments while "In Channel", if you will, and then hold down the button save it as a preset. You have 9 banks with 4 a piece, thats 36 models, plenty of room to have all your sounds set perfectly.
1981 Gibson Les Paul Custom (Black Beauty)
1980 Marshall JMP 2204
i have the same problem i fixxed it by saving all my presets at the same channe volume it helped
Bryce