Ok so yes i probably am too old ta dress up for Halloween but i'm going to a dress up party thing so i guess i will probly have to.
So pit what are yous dressin up as? Any good ideas for me?
me my bandmates are going as the scooby doo gang! (i'm shaggy!)

lmao my drummer, whose really short, is being scooby.. he looks hilarious
Quote by wonderflap
You had to put a penis option.......

The results are now nulled due to this being the pit.... The home of penis watch wearers.

Quote by TheChaz
Rust in peace invented food
he sure is one legit dude
don't let it get to your head

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by stephen_rettie
im dressing up as the searchbar.

i feel dirty, but it's a valid point.

To look at a thread from a year ago? Common sense brah!
Quote by cliff_em_all
cof_median11 is a Child Rapist.

Quote by blink day 4 eva
Theres a mosquito that lives in my room and i let him bite me all the time and i let him live. It's our special deal. His name is "The Dude".

Quote by Babbs
cof_median11, you sick ****.
a pool guy
Gibson SG Standard
Ibanez S2170FB
Peavey JSX
Marshall 1960A
TEXAS A&M
Quote by cof_median11
To look at a thread from a year ago? Common sense brah!
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1211457&highlight=halloween
Started earlier today.

And more related to TS's topic, started yesterday: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1211388&highlight=halloween

Seriously, type "halloween" in the searchbar and, as crappy as the search function is, you get about a hundred threads about halloween that were started within like two days.
Only play what you hear. If you don’t hear anything, don’t play anything.
-Chick Corea
Last edited by food1010 at Oct 6, 2009,
Architects, Despised Icon and iwrestledabearonce are playing in eye shot of my flat and i have to go back to my home town to see my sister for her birthday

griiiim
I'm going as a Kiss fan.
Because I am going to go see Kiss at a festival on Halloween Night.
'Tis badass.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Did your friends leave the room to go to the bathroom excessively? If so, they were masturbating.

Quote by JewMasatFlex
if that is why you are playing guitar, then stop. play guitar because you like music, not because you want some pussy
Quote by thewho65
Chris Hanson.

This
Quote by Tango616
Watching a fat kid dance around in a white shirt....wow...Al Gore was right...the glaciers really ARE shifting.

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
It's because Fassa got banned

RIP Dime
TS's mother.

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
we have our dress-up-scarey-and-scare-people holiday in february but currently I'm contemplating green plastic army man (green face paint and spray painting all my clothing the same colour)

edit: on another forum, I saw some guy who's planning to go as the shamwow guy, cheap and recognizable (in the US at least)
I'm either going to go as a police officer or "the dude". As in, the big lebowski.
My friends and I are going to decorate a truck to look like a pirate ship, then we're going to drive around singing pirate shanties and pillaging kids.
rawr
Quote by patbuck2
I'm either going to go as a police officer or "the dude". As in, the big lebowski.

I went as Raoul Duke to a party once but nobody got the reference, so unless people have seen the big lebowski, they probably won't catch on.

I'm going as Alex from A clockwork orange.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Probably a ghost made out of a white bed sheet. Same thing as last year. Except for last year I forgot to wear it and then all my friends took my candy
My friends and I are all going out as Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts characters so I'm going as Roxas from Kingdom Hearts 2
I ain't going Trick or treating, I'm gonna be scaring all the little curtain climbing ankle biters that knock on my door.

I'll be dressed up as Freddy Krueger. When I hear a trick or treater knock, Ima go out the back door and with a homemade freddy glove, I'll scrape the metal blades across a peice of pipe. When(if) they look toward the noise, I'ma stick my claw out from around the corner of my house. then jump out!
dunno about myself yet, my (very pregnant) wife is dressing up as a cow, with her belly as the udder.

Her comments: "Well, I feel like a cow, why not look like one?"

Quote by kcdakrt
DLrocket89 makes my ug experience better!

Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list

Kit Amp Building Tutorial
Quote by Grindar

You should've said, "You already look like a whale, and you'd probably fit in that costume much better than in a cow one."

that was the next thing out of her mouth.... "or maybe a whale...that's probably more fitting".

Decided on the cow because of being able to use the udder concept...
Quote by kcdakrt
DLrocket89 makes my ug experience better!

Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list

Kit Amp Building Tutorial
Quote by donender
I went as Raoul Duke to a party once but nobody got the reference, so unless people have seen the big lebowski, they probably won't catch on.

I'm going as Alex from A clockwork orange.

Yeah. I wish I could watch it again before Halloween to get the dude's attitude in my head again, but my brother took my dvd of it to school with him and I am pissed. I need to see that movie again. It's one of my favorite movies of all time.
The Joker
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop Silverburst (Invader/'59)
-Fender Standard Telecaster HH Black (SH-5/'59)
-Fender Standard Stratocaster HH White (Nazgul/'59)
-Austin Guitars Les Paul Goldtop Copy (Distortion/'59)
-Ovation ApplauseAE44II Elite Black Acoustic

Amps/Cabs
-Peavey 6505+
-Peavey Stereo Chorus 2x12 Combo
-Behringer Ultracoustic ACX450 1x8 Acoustic Combo
-Marshall MX2x12 Cabinet

Wayyyyy too many effects pedals...