im looking to get a multi effects pedal just to mess around with and add some sounds to my playing. im mostly interested in the quality and quantity of delay and a whammy with multiple options for harmonies and whammy effect options. does anybody have a suggestion?
Ibanez SR 505
Brice Defiant 6 lizardburst (soon to have)
GK 700rbII
GK BXL 4x10
GK BXL 1x15
Boss GT10B (soon to have)
the digitech rp's have a good load of whammy effects (the ones with the expression pedal), since the whammy is one of their pedals (as far as i know). Not a bad general pedal either
Quote by goo94
the digitech rp's have a good load of whammy effects (the ones with the expression pedal), since the whammy is one of their pedals (as far as i know). Not a bad general pedal either

I agree
alas, my bad! i didnt see that it was in the bass section! yeah your'e right, it would be the BP then
I was thinking about a multi-effects pedal for my bass the other day. Thanks for saving me the time of asking the question TS.

Also my mate said there's the possibility of the multi effect ones sounding quite digital in their sounds? Is that true to any extent?
My Gear:

Washburn 6 String Bantam Series

Fender Mexican P-Bass

Farida Stratocaster

Peavey TNT115S
Quote by matt169
I was thinking about a multi-effects pedal for my bass the other day. Thanks for saving me the time of asking the question TS.

Also my mate said there's the possibility of the multi effect ones sounding quite digital in their sounds? Is that true to any extent?

im guessing that it might sound really digital sounding but for me thats weirdly enough what im looking for
Ibanez SR 505
Brice Defiant 6 lizardburst (soon to have)
GK 700rbII
GK BXL 4x10
GK BXL 1x15
Boss GT10B (soon to have)
The BP series are good if you are looking specifically for a multi. I never use mine because I ended up investing in single pedals and the sound tends to be better overall.

I'm actually selling mine because it gets zero use now.