as the title states, I'm looking for a nice thin acoustic or classical guitar (preferably classical, though i dont really know the difference cause i'm an acoustic guitar n00b)

it doesnt have to be too high quality, because it'll mostly be for when i just want to go somewhere and jam, and not have to carry my amp with me. also for in the house though because i'm getting increasingly into classical

i havent owned an acoustic for a long time, and that was just a beginner guitar, so i dont even know where to start, please help me out!!
Quote by wonderflap
You had to put a penis option.......

The results are now nulled due to this being the pit.... The home of penis watch wearers.

Quote by TheChaz
Rust in peace invented food
he sure is one legit dude
don't let it get to your head

ಠ_ಠ
Well I guess it depends if you want a nylon style classical or a steel string acoustic for starters. How much money are you looking to put out?
Lefty Strat Copy w/ GFS Lil' killer rails + Crazy wiring
Lefty Kona Thinline Acoustic/Electric
Righty-to-Lefty Silvertone Bass
Righty-to-Lefty Memphis Short Scale Bass
Vox AD30VT-XL

Tascam US-428 USB Interface Mixer
Guitar Rig 3
well, preferably a nylon string, and i dont plan on spending over $300, though i dont know how much they usually sell for
Quote by wonderflap
You had to put a penis option.......

The results are now nulled due to this being the pit.... The home of penis watch wearers.

Quote by TheChaz
Rust in peace invented food
he sure is one legit dude
don't let it get to your head

ಠ_ಠ
the only thin body classical i know of that makes any noticeable sound when not plugged in costs around $1400 or so. sounds great, but a bit out of your range.

most thin body acoustic electrics also aren't loud enough to jam even quietly with others, and have a sort of thin or tinny sound.

which leads me to the rogue grand concert
http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Rogue-Grand-Concert-Cutaway-AcousticElectric?sku=519196
it's a small steel string guitar and it's thinner than most guitars - but not very thin - so it can be heard when it's played. it's not a great guitar, but it's definitely a bang for the buck guitar. i have one as a beater, and after putting the wrapped strings from a set of 11.5 martin silk and steels and the unwrapped strings from a set of martin marquis 10s, i am actually liking the sound more than i expected to. without changing the strings, they do slip a big - the folks at rogue don't seem to know how to string a guitar :-/