nice song! i liked the lyrics and the guitar fitted very well. this is the type of song that i like to listen to on the radio.and i want some fries now

only 1small thing: when you say 'I' , i kinda hear a crack in your voice if you know what i mean.
I love the harmonizing man....
"Well, yeah, sometimes I get a little too creative."
~Bruce Dickinson~

-------------------------
"Various equipments"
Good acoustic line. I really like the guitar, it blends well with the vocals. Lyrics were good, kind of humorous at time too! One thing I would point out is that there were times where your voice sort of "cracked" almost. That was probably the worst I have to say. Other than that, it was a very good song, good job !
Quote by Rockford_rocks
Any chick that can dance with a walrus to Michael Jackson songs is hot in my book.
Hey man! The new song sounds great! It's got a really cool lo-fi simplicity to it that makes it quite endearing. I like the flow of the lyircs.. it takes your mind away from life for a few minutes. I also really like the harmonies. It's simple and straightforward music like this that makes me happy acoustic guitars exist.

Crit mine?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1211922
Agile AL-3100 Tribal Blue special edition
2003 Seagull 20th anni. Spruce
SX Jazz bass
Ovation Celebrity 12 string
Valencia Classical
Roland Cube 30
Behringer Ultracoustic 120watt
In the beginning I thought...okay, it sounds a bit lofi and nothing special. But then the backing vocals kicked in and I was like "whohooh, great". That really made the song! I like the flow of the vocals and the parts were your voice nearly cracks.The lyrics are cool as well. Guitar could be a bit louder though.

=> All in all, I think it's great.

If you want to, you can have a look at my stuff in my profile and leave a comment!
Thanks for the crit.

Cool song. Nice guitar parts, it's a little low in the mix though. Vocals are good too, good harmonizing and good melody. Lyrics are very nice, makes me want hot chocolate and a hamburger lol. Overall the song wasn't super special or anything to me because it's just not my style. But it's a nice tune.
OH LAAWDDYY!!!!