Looking for something nice to get over the Christmas. I don't really have a preference if it's semi electric or not, but if it is, woo!
Quote by LukeElliff
IF you want faster stumming then loosen your strings, that will force you into using more strength

Quote by pantallica95
i dont know about the polarity and ****, but my regular ones just wont go in the hole without a lot of force.
Quote by LukeElliff
IF you want faster stumming then loosen your strings, that will force you into using more strength

Quote by pantallica95
i dont know about the polarity and ****, but my regular ones just wont go in the hole without a lot of force.
Go away,wrong forum

dont make me chase you out with a knife
Quote by angusfan16
I got my sister pregnant once. Yeah, that was awkward, but mostly because she's 6 years younger than me.
Quote by O.O Meow O.O
Go away,wrong forum

dont make me chase you out with a knife

Plastic or steel?
Quote by LukeElliff

Quote by pantallica95
Titanium blade with gold handle
Quote by angusfan16
I got my sister pregnant once. Yeah, that was awkward, but mostly because she's 6 years younger than me.
Quote by O.O Meow O.O
Titanium blade with gold handle

Meow has such badass tools for keeping teh noobs at bay
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band
PBT Native: Resident Graphics Monkey

Seagull Original S6 acoustic. Fits in your budget and is possibly the best acousitc i played in the price range.

-Gibson LP VM
-Silvertone Kentucky Blue
-MXR CC Delay
-Ibanez TS-9
-Egnater Rebel 20

My rig is simple
Haha. UG's Chuck just said chuck. haha
You're not truly playing guitar unless you know theory.
Quote by jc349
Seagull Original S6 acoustic. Fits in your budget and is possibly the best acousitc i played in the price range.

I was going to post that, but yes, I own one which was an easy choice to make after i played tons and then picked that one up.

Canadian made, great sound, great everything.

Everyone relax about him not being in acoustic.
All of our days are numbered
I’ve taken some comfort
In knowing the wave has crested
Knowing I don’t have to be an exception
Quote by jc349

I own an S6 Folk. Word. best acoustic in that range for sure.

The best budget acoustics that I know of.

Well played Chuck......
1981 Gibson Les Paul Custom (Black Beauty)
1980 Marshall JMP 2204
Seagull S6.... DO IT!
Guitar: Ibanez RG321MH with EMG 85/60
Amp: Peavey 6505+ 1x12 combo
Musical styles: Progressive rock, thrash metal, post-hardcore.