Page 1 of 2
At my school, the volleyball team is raising money for breast cancer by painting peoples' nails at lunch for $5. My friend dared me to do it and offered to pay for it and give me $20 if I did it, because he thought it would embarrass me in front of the cute girls on the volleyball team. I got it done, and wound up sitting with the volleyball players at lunch and made a few new friends. So, I walked away $20 richer, with new friends, and hot pink nails.

Share your stories, Pit.
I dared my friend to throw a piece of wood into the math room (we were outside), enter the room, pick the piece of wood up, say sorry and walk out.

Lulz Awkwardness ensued.
TS just wanted to brag about getting the girls!!!

my friends are boring
Scar tissue that I wish you saw
Sarcastic mister know it all
Close your eyes and I'll kiss you cause
With the birds I'll share
This lonely view
Quote by chaoticfables
I dared my friend to throw a piece of wood into the math room (we were outside), enter the room, pick the piece of wood up, say sorry and walk out.

Lulz Awkwardness ensued.

I've made several bets involving dinners. And other things I can't remember.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Well last night I was at one of my friends and one thing led to another and we started talking nuts. So after a little while I dared her to go outside and yell out " I HAVE 3 NUTS!"
She has christian neighbors and they were outside when she yelled it lol
Quote by EchoxOath
SG has officially won this thread.
Quote by RazorTheAwesome
there are no words to describe how truly epic this is.

Quote by SGstriker
I think you win the award for the coolest member of '08
"I bet you won't run upstairs and back.... naked!!!"

"O ya?!?"

*Opens the door to find 3 girls*

*Screams and runs back in*

Ya, we were in third grade.
- ---------
-- --------
--- -------
---- ------
----- -----
------ ----
------- ---
-------- --
--------- -
I made a bet with my friend that if I could do a wall-situp for 3 minutes straight, the $0.50 he owed me would triple each day he didn't pay it back so the next day would be $1.50, then $4.50 and so on. He made damn sure he payed me back the next day.
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

A friend and I were dared to put hockey goalie pads on at the end of the day and run around like morons while everyone was leaving but we ended up getting into a fight with the pads on, I was told it was fun to watch.
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
Walking into a classroom randomly and taking a pen.
Quote by GodofCheesecake
Excessive punctuation!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by dhutton
+infinity

I have infinity.
Quote by metharian
yea its way too much for my little stick lol
Taking a dump in a pringles can and writing "message in a bottle" on the lid before placing it in the middle of the pavement.
one was fap 24 times in a day and another was to not fap for the rest of the year
This lonely view
what a **** bet.. I would have done that without the money!
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

also eating a tablespoon of cinnamon, NOT FUN.
i have not been tricked, but my friend has.
Quote by AdAm_S
you lie. there's no way you could do all of that.

Wrong.
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
I got dared to go up to a girl and tell her... "I would tap yo fine ass so hard" Needless to say she looked terrified and ran away.
I also got dared to get in a bin and sit in it while getting pushed down a hill... that didn't end well.
Another one I recall was being dared to go up to a group of girls and asking them if they had a rabbit *wink wink* that I could use to pull out of a hat.

I can't say no to a dare dammit
My Gear:

Washburn 6 String Bantam Series

Fender Mexican P-Bass

Farida Stratocaster

Peavey TNT115S
Quote by Vauxite
We did them all..

We never updated the site though.

I was always waiting for that thing to be updates. I was actually interested.

... And I have done some, bad, bad things on dares. Those of which I shall not say over the internet. >__>
I remember another dare.

So it was the day before valentine's day at my school and I was dared by my friends to go up to the most annoying and ugliest chick in my school and give her some chocolate flowers. Well when I was buying the flowers most of my friends that told me to do it tell me to say the flowers are from our friend Al. And if I did they would give my 5 bucks each. There was 10 of them so I would get 50 bucks. Pretty friggen' sweet lol So I go and do it. Right when I say his name she starts freaking out and saying ""oh my god Al really?"and he right when he hears that he just hides lol She goes up to him and she kept talking to him the entire day lol
Quote by EchoxOath
Quote by RazorTheAwesome

Quote by SGstriker
Quote by SGburnsRED
I remember another dare.

So it was the day before valentine's day at my school and I was dared by my friends to go up to the most annoying and ugliest chick in my school and give her some chocolate flowers. Well when I was buying the flowers most of my friends that told me to do it tell me to say the flowers are from our friend Al. And if I did they would give my 5 bucks each. There was 10 of them so I would get 50 bucks. Pretty friggen' sweet lol So I go and do it. Right when I say his name she starts freaking out and saying ""oh my god Al really?"and he right when he hears that he just hides lol She goes up to him and she kept talking to him the entire day lol

then you had a 3some right....right?!?!
This lonely view
I bet my brother £10 that I'd get all 1s (As) on my last set of exams. I won
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Quote by JacobLampman
"I bet you won't run upstairs and back.... naked!!!"

"O ya?!?"

*Opens the door to find 3 girls*

*Screams and runs back in*

Ya, we were in third grade.

haha.... your sig is amazing, i just spent 20 mins playing with it
I pressed her thigh and death smiled

Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
-John Lennon
Quote by Vauxite
Wrong.

Well i saw this well made website, and slightly nerdy concept (including forums and stats...), then read the challenges:

"1. Blow-Job in a public vicinity"

I then recalled the website and realised that no, this did not happen.
Quote by MadClownDisease
Well i saw this well made website, and slightly nerdy concept (including forums and stats...), then read the challenges:

"1. Blow-Job in a public vicinity"

I then recalled the website and realised that no, this did not happen.

what's so difficult to believe about people having public blowjobs?
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Quote by Century
then you had a 3some right....right?!?!

you wish lol
Quote by EchoxOath
Quote by RazorTheAwesome

Quote by SGstriker
'I bet you'll make a bet in the next ten minutes'

'Haha, I bet I won't!'
Cam Sampbell's my hero
I once got dared by some guys I hardly knew to kiss a hot chick on a party fully random, just aproach her and kiss. foor total of $100

little did they know, that was my girlfriend.
Quote by AdAm_S
also eating a tablespoon of cinnamon, NOT FUN.
i have not been tricked, but my friend has.

me and my friends last year were in class, and our teacher had this intense liquid cinnamon and we drank some of it. it was really hot, but about an hour later, i had the worst stomach pains in my life. i actually thought i was going to die.
Quote by Antis0cial
I once got dared by some guys I hardly knew to kiss a hot chick on a party fully random, just aproach her and kiss. foor total of $100

little did they know, that was my girlfriend.

Bull.
My friends bet me I wouldn't go into Macy's and lay on my bed in my boxers singing Sweet Child O' Mine as loudly as I could. I got extra points if I tried to sing the wah solo. They were wrong. Originally, it was pretty awkward because we were hanging out with some really hot girls, but I got over it. Honestly, pretty much the only reason I did it was so that the girls could hear me sing(I'm a singer).
Chinese Democracy is a great album, people need to get over Slash.

Proud fan of Pop, Rap, Rock, and Metal.
Last edited by maidenfan15 at Oct 6, 2009,
Not me, but another kid I know bet $100 with my friend that he could throw his empty chip bag into the trashcan on the other side of the room. My friend said bull, that you couldn't "throw" it and the bag would just float through the air like they always do. This kid throws it, and it glides in.

The worst part is that I was watching the whole thing; it was tense and exciting, all things that shouldn't be equated with a trashcan.
My friend bet me that I couldn't reach some pieces of meat. I said no, the steaks are too high.
*parp*
One of my friends bet me $5 that i couldn't make a paper football field goal from twenty feet away with his hands like this /\. I did it and it may have been the most glorious paper football moment in history.
all I ever wanted was to pick apart the day
put the pieces back together my way
Quote by Bleurgh
My friend bet me that I couldn't reach some pieces of meat. I said no, the steaks are too high.

Masterful.
I was drinking with my friends in some hotel we were staying at and he was like, "I will give no no reward whatsoever if you snort your glass of vodka". So i did, he took a video and a few days later he showed me and i was like WTF, the snort went for like 50 seconds, thats longer than i could inhale a normal breath for.
Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

I play a Schecter

Quote by Iriathz
I love you.
Have all my life's future earnings.

Quote by Lt. Shinysides
Just how loose is your urethra?

Quote by shavorules42
I have a 6 inch gauge in it, so I can cockdock so I'd say loose enough.
Not really.
Quote by matt169
I got dared to go up to a girl and tell her... "I would tap yo fine ass so hard" Needless to say she looked terrified and ran away.
I also got dared to get in a bin and sit in it while getting pushed down a hill... that didn't end well.
Another one I recall was being dared to go up to a group of girls and asking them if they had a rabbit *wink wink* that I could use to pull out of a hat.

I can't say no to a dare dammit

is the rabbit joke some super austalian pick up line? cause i have 3 australian friends who all used that line non stop

i was dared to throw a tennis ball in an open windoww.... didn't end very well, i smashed some china glasses.
Without music life would be a mistake. ~Friedrich Wilhelm

Don't ever tell anybody anything. If you do, you start missing everybody. -- Catcher in the Rye
Page 1 of 2