So Monday was my 16th birthday. My parents bought me a brand new car stereo!! I was stoked! Until later that day my mom was hit by a semi in it and totaled the car. Shes ok, and thats all that really matters i guess, but because it was my birthday, I have had a huge boost in cash!!

I have $350 usd. Ill have more after i cash my next check, and i can say ill roughly have 550 by next month.

I play alot of Tool, Black Stone Cherry, Led Zep, and such. Im getting into blues too. SRV, Joe Bonnamassa, etc.

Here is my current gear

Epiphone les paul special
Marshall Valvestate
Fender Champ 600

New guitar or amp? Im leaning heavily towards Guitar

Ive been looking into Schecters because I love humbuckers, and the coil split on most of there guitars. Ive also looked in the Classic Vibe series. For squiers, they really rock.

IF, i get an amp, i will save up until i have enough for a ENGL Thunder.

Help?!
Quote by nickdohle
So Monday was my 16th birthday. My parents bought me a brand new car stereo!! I was stoked! Until later that day my mom was hit by a semi in it and totaled the car. Shes ok, and thats all that really matters i guess, but because it was my birthday, I have had a huge boost in cash!!

I have $350 usd. Ill have more after i cash my next check, and i can say ill roughly have 550 by next month.

I play alot of Tool, Black Stone Cherry, Led Zep, and such. Im getting into blues too. SRV, Joe Bonnamassa, etc.

Here is my current gear

Marshall Valvestate
Fender Champ 600

Ive been looking into Schecters because I love humbuckers, and the coil split on most of there guitars. Ive also looked in the Classic Vibe series. For squiers, they really rock.

Help?!

Why not contribute to the future cost of the bills
awww.. Not the answer i wanted to hear. But oh well! Haha. Thanks for being the only person too answer in two hours!!
Last time I played a marshall valvestate it was fair reasonable for a solid state amp. Probably get a better guitar this time around maybe an Agile of some sort and then leaving the rest of the cash for a new amp. Or save the money for the bills :P
Get a new amp first.
Fender American Special HSS Stratocaster
Ibanez 1987 Roadstar II Deluxe
Yamaha THR10X
Marshall JCM900 SL-X
Ibanez WD-7 Weeping Demon Wah
TC Electronic Polytune
Seymour Duncan Tweakfuzz
Quote by nickdohle

Here is my current gear

Marshall Valvestate
Fender Champ 600

Help?!

You could buy a better guitar, sell your Marshall Valve and old Epiphone and use the money for pedals for your Fender Champ.

Or keep saving and get a dumble/marshall clone from CeriaTone or a Mesa Boogie of some sort.
If you're happy with your amplifiers, I'd say get something like a Godin LG, Washburn P90, Fender Deluxe Telecaster, Duesenberg Starplayer Special, Yamaha AES720, PRS SE Soapbar, Gibson Les Paul Junior, something by Hagstrom, LAG, Tokai, Burns, etc.
Ive heard amazing things about Dusenberg. Where can you get them in the states?

And A Deluxe Tele is something ive always wanted, im just afraid it wont be able to do some of the harder rock i like to play.
Duesenberg in the States. Hmmmm. I'll have a look for ya.

The Deluxe Tele is more than enough metal for any style of music. Isis guitarist uses them. And they're as heavy as you can get, imo. He even drops the ****er down to F#, which is crazy for a 25.5" scale neck.