I work at Scarowinds so I was just wondering if anybody here has been, and would like to know some of there thoughts on how the experience was.
Quote by cpt_pimp
my last fail was breaking up with my gf.

that's going to suck for a while

Quote by leg end
Well, not really haha!

Scarowinds is ****ing slamming, I live like 30 minutes away. Only been to Scarowinds once, but Carowinds alot more. I'll probably go again this year.

Are you one of the scary people?
Nine planets surround the sun
Only one does the sun embrace
Upon this watered one
So much we take for granted

So let us sleep outside tonight
Lay down in our mother's arms
For here we can rest safely
Quote by JakeTheDuck
Scarowinds is ****ing slamming, I live like 30 minutes away. Only been to Scarowinds once, but Carowinds alot more. I'll probably go again this year.

Are you one of the scary people?

I'm a screamster (I have a special costume, kind of like a Ghuillie suit, so I can easily hide and scare the sh** out of people)... I'm placed in different mazes/scarezones..
Quote by cpt_pimp

Quote by leg end
Well, not really haha!

It scared the hell out of me the time I went.

One of those MFers followed me into the bathroom and then followed me out...

....creepy stuff at times....
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by popeye100
I'm a screamster (I have a special costume, kind of like a Ghuillie suit, so I can easily hide and scare the sh** out of people)... I'm placed in different mazes/scarezones..

haha that's an awesome job.
Nine planets surround the sun
Only one does the sun embrace
Upon this watered one
So much we take for granted

So let us sleep outside tonight
Lay down in our mother's arms
For here we can rest safely
Quote by JakeTheDuck
haha that's an awesome job.

I know man... it is without a doubt the coolest/funnest job I have EVER had... Scaring the sh** out of people and getting paid... AMAZING
Quote by cpt_pimp

Quote by leg end
Well, not really haha!

Out here in the west (California's Great America) we've got the Halloween Haunt. What mazes do you guys have for SCarowinds?
Quote by Jesus_Dean
There's bound to be a drummer here that can help you, otherwise check YouTube for tutorial vids.
Quote by yoduh4077
MY TIME HAS COME.
Quote by Jesus_Dean
^^^See! Told ya so!
Quote by yoduh4077
Out here in the west (California's Great America) we've got the Halloween Haunt. What mazes do you guys have for SCarowinds?

http://www.scarowinds.com/
Quote by cpt_pimp

Quote by leg end
Well, not really haha!

Wow a Texan coming all the way to Carowinds, this must be bigger than I thought. I've only been once and it was great I think I may go again this year my friend did and she said it was a lot of fun. If you happen to scare a 6 foot, blonde, curly haired guy make sure to yell UG FTW or something to that effect
Quote by A7XFAN1995
Wow a Texan coming all the way to Carowinds, this must be bigger than I thought. I've only been once and it was great I think I may go again this year my friend did and she said it was a lot of fun. If you happen to scare a 6 foot, blonde, curly haired guy make sure to yell UG FTW or something to that effect

I don't live in Texas now... I'm in NC... but you can bet I'll look for ya, lol
Quote by cpt_pimp

Quote by leg end
Well, not really haha!

Quote by popeye100

Lol. I'm smart.
Quote by Jesus_Dean
There's bound to be a drummer here that can help you, otherwise check YouTube for tutorial vids.
Quote by yoduh4077
MY TIME HAS COME.
Quote by Jesus_Dean
^^^See! Told ya so!