So i am looking for a little 5 watt amp just to practice new riffs on really and was wondering what fellow UG'ers thought of this amp?

I would be playing quite clean stuff maybe a little bit of metal (sabbath and light metallica) so it doesn't need to be too good at dirty sounds.

Do not tell me to get a marshall class 5 or a blackstar as they are too exspensive.

Thanks in advance
Legend.
It's not going to get metal without a distortion pedal, bro.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
I have a metal muff with top boost and a df-7 i think its called the one from digitech that is 7-in-1 if that would help?

I have a peavey VK112 for when i want to play to a decent sound, just need something to practice new riffs on if you get me?
Legend.
Get a Roland microcube or one step up from that in Roland.
Guitar & Bass
Nothing is wrong with my VK i just want something smaller to try riffs on.

I would prefer a little tube amp as i don't like rolands. Too sterile to me but thats just my opinion.
Legend.
I have played one and used one to record, The only way i ever got it to get heavy was using an OD pedal and multi layering, a lot of times. Its alright, But really a one trick pony, i can see an e.q and speaker swap doing wonders however, as stock it has a very "boxy" sound to it. Unless you dig that?

Can get some pretty nice filth garage or filthy blues kinda tone pretty easy aswell.
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
Sounds like the amp i was looking for I am just trying to find somewhere that has one i can try and i value UG'ers imputs so thanks!
Legend.
well im from england and there's Gak and Thomann which are generally cheaper than the shops, But yeah, i think most music superstores stock them..
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

I can't find them on gak or thomann i always look there, i know gear4music do and there are a couple on ebay so thanks!
Legend.
TBH mate, try and get to Music Live! In birmingham, my old college picked one up for £50 brand new direct from peavey, and there are plenty more bargains to be had there!
Quote by ZanasCross