Page 1 of 2
Hey whats up guys i am wondering and its bugging the hell out of me to know if Mick Thompson is registered on this site. If he isnt that sucks because he is an ultimate guitarist. Or if he is someone should really tell me. thanks guys.

EDIT:
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Last edited by CTFOD at Oct 6, 2009,
here. i feel this may come in handy.
Quote by wonderflap
You had to put a penis option.......

The results are now nulled due to this being the pit.... The home of penis watch wearers.

Quote by TheChaz
Rust in peace invented food
he sure is one legit dude
don't let it get to your head

ಠ_ಠ
This is under your favourite artists
Slipknot, Godsmack, Slipknot, some of Pantera but not as much as Slipknot, Slipknot

Favourite guitarists
Mike Thompson, Mike Thompson, Mike Thompson

Slipknot fan boy by any chance?
*facepalm*

Yeah, I'm Dave Mustaine, how's it going?

Nah brah, I doubt it highly that any of these "Ultimate-Guitarists" of which you speak are on here. If they were though, I'd give my left nut. but not the right one
RIP Terje (Valfar) Bakken
Quote by Duffman123

I hear Jimi Hendrix floats about these forums, but rarely posts

Fixed and yes I've heard that too. Cliff Burton and Dime are here occasionally too.

EDIT: To TS's ignorance is hilarious.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by XxRustInPeacexX

This my friend, is a flame shield (duh)

You need it because you're coming in here, acting like a complete n00b, and you know Hendrix is dead right? poser Who said that?

But yeah, you're going to get flamed.
Oh, by the way: It's 'Thomson' not Thompson.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by BladeSlinger
Fixed and yes I've heard that too. Cliff Burton and Dime are here occasionally too.

EDIT: To TS's ignorance is hilarious.

The mention of Cliff Burton, makes me cry.. :'(
I just wanna know if they are registered, and what their account names are (By "them" i mean Corey, Jim and Mick)

EDIT: I love Cliff, he's a huge influence to me but sometimes he does get a bit too much attention.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by XxRustInPeacexX

OH NOES! The flaming is too subtle in this thread!

And I doubt Mick Thomson is willing to reveal himself on the internet...he wears a mask =\
Quote by denfilade
OH NOES! The flaming is too subtle in this thread!

And I doubt Mick Thomson is willing to reveal himself on the internet...he wears a mask =\

I wasn't aware.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by Duffman123
I am wondering and its bugging the hell out of me to know, are you trolling?

I think we have a genuinely confused, prepubescent boy.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
look i dont know what the hell trolling is. I JUST WANT TO KNOW IT MICK THOMPSON, COREY TAYLOR, AND JIM ROOT ARE ON THIS SITE. ANSWER THE QUESTION PLEASE
Ok sir, why would pro musicians who have families, a world famous band and probably side projects waste their time on an internet forum filled with horny teenage boys? Mick isn't even that amazing. If I had to choose I would definitely prefer Jim over Mick because he is a better guitarist. Besides from that, this is against the rules which you neglected to read.

Good day sir.

EDIT: In short: No, shut the **** up.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Last edited by BladeSlinger at Oct 6, 2009,
Yes, in fact it was. You should have read the rules and that was an idiotic question to begin with. I'm a fan of Slipknot myself but you might try expanding your horizons, if Mick is your idol you're missing out.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
I hear Vivaldi hangs about on here sometimes.

In all seriousness, Thomson is registered under the username Kensai. I think Taylor might well be FrenchyFungus and Root is SomeoneYouKnew.
Last edited by webbtje at Oct 6, 2009,
Quote by webbtje
I hear Vivaldi hangs about on here sometime.

In all seriousness, Thomson is registered under the username Kensai. I think Taylor might well be FrenchyFungus and Root is SomeoneYouKnew.

I was going to say that!

If you read the rules you wouldn't have had the misfortune of hearing my opinion. I don't have one person. Mick does influence me but I have quite the selection of people who inspire me to play.

Anyway, I've seen Slipknot live. Jim is better.

EDIT: and since I'm sure you won't bother with the rules, Slipknot goes in the Nu Metal forum.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Last edited by BladeSlinger at Oct 6, 2009,
Page 1 of 2