So has anyone seen the video on YouTube by line 6 demonstrating it?

I want to know if it really soundss that great for like blues and classic rock? Like they have such a great tone and I understand they probably did an enourmous amount of mixing and eqing, but I just want a smiliar tone to what they have going. So can I do it with a rocktron 25?
Quote by 23:50 inbleach
can't i just eat the fucking cactus?

Quote by WildChicken
Go suck a cat westdyolf!

Quote by Cat Of Pain
So, West...

I hear you'll suck my cat...

Ill suck your cat
PEACE LOVE PANCAKES
call me zach

chocolate chip pancakes!
Last edited by westdyolf at Oct 6, 2009,
You want to be able to push a pod through a simple amp thats got great cleans going on. Even through a PA would work. Ideally, I'm trying to get a jazz chorus for this situation.

I've got a Podxt and I get some gnarly tones out of it. Don't run it through an amp as of now since I have a 5150 and a modeler.

Avoid running it through modelers. I checked your amp online and it looks like it should work. There are so many different things to tweak that you should forget about the tones you heard. I guarantee you will make ones that you like even better.

And no I haven't seen the video on youtube.
Thanks man! I'm pretty pumped now lol
Quote by 23:50 inbleach
can't i just eat the fucking cactus?

Quote by WildChicken
Go suck a cat westdyolf!

Quote by Cat Of Pain
So, West...

I hear you'll suck my cat...

Ill suck your cat
PEACE LOVE PANCAKES
call me zach

chocolate chip pancakes!
If you know who Arjen Anthony Lucassen is (Ayreon) or Steve Wilson (Porcupine Tree) and listen to their music...you'll find out what a good POD 2.0 can sound like when recorded and mastered!

(check out Star One's "Sandrider" if you're a metal head and doubt it's dirty potential, or any of Ayreon's "the Human Equation" CD for diversity...)
Guitar: Ibanez RG321MH with EMG 85/60
Amp: Peavey 6505+ 1x12 combo
Musical styles: Progressive rock, thrash metal, post-hardcore.