Let's talk about snuggies! I have one and they are really warm and comfortable, the sleeves notwithstanding. What do you think?
It's so convenient that I can stay warm and cozy AND answer the phone at the same time!
Castles made of sand
Fall to the sea
Eventually
They make you look like you in the KKK.

Plus they are ****ing blankets with holes. Just put holes in your blankets and save 30 bucks.
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
I think I'm gonna buy one just so I can have one.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
If you watch the commercial, the woman using the ordinary blanket looks like she's in pain when she lifts the blanket up to get the remote
you guys know how everyone makes fun of how they look? lol well yesterday i saw a commerical on tv where they decided to sell snuggies in zebra leoperd and camel prints now to be more fashionable

████████████████████

███████████████████████
███████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████████

█████████████████████

████████████████████
Quote by speedy1330
you guys know how everyone makes fun of how they look? lol well yesterday i saw a commerical on tv where they decided to sell snuggies in zebra leoperd and camel prints now to be more fashionable

I thought camels were one solid color...
Defender of the Llama
Am I the only one who would love one of those? Its freezing in my flat right now and my girlfriend has stolen all the blankets...

My feet are so cold...
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
this is my snuggie

VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536
RazorTheAwesome, if I was a Ditto, I'd transform into YOU

Quote by Kensai
Basically god wanted to punish people for getting educated/eating apples.

Quote by Jackal58
We all desire a little pussy.
Snuggies are a fire wrapped death waiting to happen.
Quote by King Twili
It's just me and Doris here ;_;

Quote by Zaphikh
Poops is the chat MC - but here we know him as Early Cuyler.

Free Downloads, Yo!
Quote by RazorTheAwesome
this is my snuggie

*picture*

You're wearing it wrong...
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Quote by mmm_watcha_say
I thought camels were one solid color...

they are

████████████████████

███████████████████████
███████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████████

█████████████████████

████████████████████
Quote by Swannie
Let's talk about snuggies! I have one and they are really warm and comfortable, the sleeves notwithstanding. What do you think?

Quote by kayaress one

Sir, I love you.

Quote by IDread
Am I the only one who would love one of those? Its freezing in my flat right now and my girlfriend has stolen all the blankets...

My feet are so cold...

Another blanket would work too... And socks...
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
...why not just wear a robe backwards?
I supported BUSH.
I DO NOT support OBAMA.
BITE ME.
Zooey Deschanel = Amazing
Quote by dustyboy316

I'm wearing thick hiking socks and sitting on a stool. A blanket would not give sufficient coverage.
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Quote by IDread

My feet are so cold...

Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Quote by SeamoreButts667
...why not just wear a robe backwards?

or wear it the right way? it's still the same.
Quote by kashuul
or wear it the right way? it's still the same.

A bath robe would be a backwards snuggie. A snuggie would be a backwards bath robe.
I supported BUSH.
I DO NOT support OBAMA.
BITE ME.
Zooey Deschanel = Amazing
Slanket>Snuggie

let us not forget the father of these two creations: the robe. yes i love to see ur balls when u get the paper in the morning creepy neighbor!
not sure but in the commercial they offer a booklight or something but you can clearly see light in the backround