Hey, my band is playing a couple shows within a week of each other, one being Halloween, the other being Fireworks night. Thing is, we don't have a band name despite being together for a while. Please help me think of names. We play pop/punk rock stuff, our singer's a girl (so nothing overly menacing) particularly like Blink 182, Old Green Day, Paramore, Foo Fighters, All Time Low and so on.

Right now i've thought of:

-Trade a Rose for a Thorn (Too long IMO)

-Not Just Dancing (Our singer's also a dancer, is a title to a book)

Any others would be greatly appreciated.
the re-killing of the false prophet and the killing of his ludicrous disciples
Some of my gear:
Epi Les Paul Custom
Fender American Special Tele
Gibson ES-339
London City Strat copy
Other Strat copy
Taylor Big Baby (acoustic)
Ibanez SGT 130 (acoustic)

Trace 2x 12" guitar amp
Dime Distortion
Quote by MXFNCK
the re-killing of the false prophet and the killing of his ludicrous disciples

Catchy. I like it.
deliberate defiance, anxious for you, the winds blow on, pity me, drowning september, dirty whigs. im better if i have more info about people and music.
Last edited by Zakattak264 at Oct 6, 2009,
facepalm < ---- band name ... not action

OSAC <---- stands for Our Singers A Chick

Para-normal fighting gives me an all time low<------ C***IDIDTHER

if it were me i would call your band

Band Name Pending
Quote by rgrockr
You can buy whatever guitar you want, you don't have to be at a certain skill level to buy one. This is real life, not some guitar-playing RPG where you have to unlock new guitars.
Quote by E_M.T.R
The Raving Tadpole Inhalation Squad

i like it
Dean Razorback
Fender Strat
Epiphone SG Bass Short Scale
Walden D351 Acoustic
Digitech RP250
SHS 180 Watt
Quote by RubberPuppiessu
I know this guy who ruined a romantic moment with his girl by saying "I want your hole".
and my ipod inspired me with: Unknown Artist
Dean Razorback
Fender Strat
Epiphone SG Bass Short Scale
Walden D351 Acoustic
Digitech RP250
SHS 180 Watt
Quote by RubberPuppiessu
I know this guy who ruined a romantic moment with his girl by saying "I want your hole".
Quote by Zakattak264
deliberate defiance, anxious for you, the winds blow on, pity me, drowning september, dirty whigs. im better if i have more info about people and music.

Not much to tell, singer is amazing, classically trained, also dances and acts. I play ma guitar, love music and art, self-taught and in dire need of money to sort out my rig. Drummer is really small, thinks electric drums sound better than a proper drum kit and isn't overly dedicated. Bassist literally just started bass after playing guitar for a while, his bass is made by the same obscure company as my guitar.

That's about it for us. I'm a big Paramore fan, the singer thinks i'm obsessed with Paramore. The singer will not try Hallelujah even if we beg. I'm into Prog/Screamo/Jazz, everyone else loves Pop or light Rock like All American Rejects.

Do you're worst.
Quote by SKAtastic7770
just "Rose for a Thorn" sounds good, if you like that.

Good stuff. Definitely my favourite so far. I'll have to put it forward to the others as a definite maybe.
so ur into paramore blink greenday and al that stuff

how about 'we are the vanquished foes of the metal'

or 'the vanquished foes of the metal'

or 'just another punk band'
I once knew a band called "show cancelled", they were good but for some reason no one went to see them......
Quote by rorypearce
"Orange amp owners unite"?

......form of... Tiny terror

Quote by CullenT
^

WIN!
Quote by rorypearce
I once knew a band called "show cancelled", they were good but for some reason no one went to see them......

How about "Traderose"

Ooooh oooohhh...."Six Balls and a Fowl" (Assuming you're 3 guys and a girl)

Get it....like balls as in testicles....and fowl as in chicken....chick...........baseball reference.............?
Gear

Gibson '57 Les Paul Reissue
Marshall TSL 601
EHX: Big Muff, Metal Muff, Small Stone, POG, 2880
Ibanez TS808
Voodoo Labs Microvibe
Analogman Chorus
Morley Bad Horsie II
Keeley Compressor (C4)
Nova Delay
MXR 10-band EQ
Last edited by Guitartist at Oct 7, 2009,