I lied in the title, I only have the GP5 right now and I'm really too bogged down to go and export and make a folder and blah blah blah.

Sorry, I'll have the GP4 and MIDI files made when the song is finished, but it's...not...finished.

So, a blend of Gorguts wackiness, black metal, death metal, and two very different but intertwining guitars, this is a pretty good song.

Best listened to with headphones on to catch everything both guitars and bass are doing.

Enjoy?
Attachments:
Track 1.gp5
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Last edited by Slaytanic1993 at Oct 6, 2009,
Totally.

EDIT: JK.

I like it. I have moved away from obtuse metal as a whole, and I'm looking to experiment in more (dis)harmonious ways than ever before.

I do hear the black metal. Idk if I would call this dissonant, as it's completely atonal. I wish that more brutal death was into this level of atonality, instead murky crap that plagues most of those bands.
Going through this a couple times, I'm not one for the melodic vamp of the intro. Seems, Slayerish, and not in a good way.
I like the chorus. That's the atonality I'm talking about.
Riff 7a is damn good. I like how thrashy it is.

Good job bro.
Last edited by huevos at Oct 6, 2009,