Does anyone know where to get custom guitar knobs because I want Les Paul Custom Style knobs but I want them in non-standard colors? Thanks
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination
You mean speed knobs? check ebay or amazon for starters, they both usually have a big selection.
what colours do you want?

I've seen a few ebay stores that sell some pretty wacky coloured knobs (I'll take a look for the names if you want.. I can't think of the names off the top of my head)..

EDIT:
first ebay store that came up when I searched 'green speed knob' (I just chose green because you don't see it very often, so a store that has green should have other non-traditional colours)
http://stores.shop.ebay.ca/Pinup-Music-Parts_Amp-Guitar-Knobs_W0QQ_fsubZ195465015QQ_sidZ792378895QQ_trksidZp4634Q2ec0Q2em322

..just run a search next time
Last edited by james4 at Oct 6, 2009,
i know where you could find that and much more. check out this thing called the internet. ive got a lot of stuff from there and you can find a good deal if you search a little

ps if youre searching you might want this thing called a search engine to speed up the process hope that helps.
ya i found that place on ebay to. If you happen to find any other places please post.
(\__/)
Here's one for ya. universaljems.

They got yer knobs and whatnot. And If you're a Spinal Tap fan, They have knobs that go up to 11
R.I.P. Les Paul, 1915-2009
Quote by Shinozoku
You have a walnut stop sign banjo-tar signed by MAB

˙ןooɔ sı uosɐǝɹ ןɐǝɹ ou ɥʇıʍ ƃıs ɹnoʎ uı ʇxǝʇ uʍop ǝpısdn ƃuıʇʇnd
Quote by Scowmoo
You deserve an Awesome Award for Awesome People.
Seriously.

Stop Sign Guitar? HELL YES!
Quote by MichaelOfCanton
i know where you could find that and much more. check out this thing called the internet. ive got a lot of stuff from there and you can find a good deal if you search a little

ps if youre searching you might want this thing called a search engine to speed up the process hope that helps.

You know, that doesn't help anything. If you're going to answer sarcastically, at least help him a bit as well. That way you don't look like a complete douchebag.
R.I.P. Les Paul, 1915-2009

A man chooses, a slave obeys.
man i was going to say something but you put it very well i have to say. BTW thanks for the sites.
(\__/)