guitar: Schecter Hellraiser
Music I play :Tool,Deftones,In Flames,Killswitch engage,..and other

I was looking into B-52 at-112 so tell me what do you think about that..
some amps i was thinking also : laney 50-lc(think it doesnt really do metal),randall 50tc,engl thunder(didnt really like the sound of it)...i dont know any more i just know i want a combo around 50W. please when you give a suggestion keep in mind the bands i wrote down...

my budget is around 700euro-s.but prices aint allways the same...im from croatia..
Last edited by davor2705 at Oct 6, 2009,
Quote by chuckmehh
it's a little higher wattage but Peavey 5150 combo

i dont really think i got the money for it
Quote by davor2705
i dont really think i got the money for it

there are two on ebay for $500 right now...one is "or best offer" so he might take 450...these are US dollars, though, not sure what that equates to.
http://www.youtube.com/user/chuckmehh
Randall RM100/Basson Cab
DBX166XL/BBE Sonic Maximizer
Boss NS-2, sCream Cheese 2.0 OD, Zakk Wylde wah
Custom Epiphones
Monster Cables
Awe-in-One picks..and more
yeah, the lc50 wouldn't be my first choice for metal. i don't think you can get b52 in europe, either.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?