For some reason, I'm thinking fake.

I don't think PRS Custom 24's have both cutaways beveled.

If it isn't snatch it up.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Even if it is fake, it would be interesting to see in person to compare...
^Yep.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
It's really a fake. The left contour is way too much, and the knobs (no switch ?) seem misplaced.
Quote by Dog
You must be able to tremolo pick like a mad man.

Quote by RinestoneCowboy
How the **** do you jerk off?

Oh yeah: I'm a French-Canadian so excuse my English .
yep, I just looked at the ad again a few minutes ago and it does look fake for sure. The finish is still gorgeous though, other than that...who knows what it would be like?
nothing to see here
However the one pictured above by BurningStarIV looks like a modern eagle II (the switch and pickups) and the one for sale looks much more like a custom 22 or 24. The custom 22/24 doesn't even look like it has a switch actually. The only thing i can see different between that and a custom 22/24 is the top horn contour and the knob closest to the strap lock looks a little to low down on the guitar.
nothing to see here
Quote by Seiko-Unleashed
However the one pictured above by BurningStarIV looks like a modern eagle II (the switch and pickups) and the one for sale looks much more like a custom 22 or 24. The custom 22/24 doesn't even look like it has a switch actually. The only thing i can see different between that and a custom 22/24 is the top horn contour and the knob closest to the strap lock looks a little to low down on the guitar.

Custom 24s can have pickups with gold or chrome covers and they can have that switch/knob arrangement. I have seen them with both 3 knobs and 2 knobs and 1 switch. However I have never seen a regular production PRS with both horns beveled like that. If it is real then either he did it himself or it's custom. Either way why would he sell it for $800? I say fake.
Quote by Evil_Magician
Get the pink one.

Perforation of women guaranteed.