So I'm new to this site and I just started playing bass after a year of guitar. Basically I bought an Edwards from my local pawn shop. I dont know what model it is, so maybe you guys can help. It was $200 bucks including a cord and strap. Currently I only have a guitar amp, and I read here that I shouldn't use my bass with it so I'm not. I dont know much about bass amps so maybe you could suggest a few for beginners...
Anyways, thanks if you even read this post...

My bass:
http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/4734/dscf1186n.jpg

Seeya
Quote by Skeer
Currently I only have a guitar amp, and I read here that I shouldn't use my bass with it so I'm not.

YES! I applaud you for saying that, I get sick of the can I play bass on a guitar amp threads.

On a more related note, Kustom makes some great amps, as mentioned earlier. I'd suggest Acoustic (B10), have had good experiences with them. There are some small Eden Nemesis amps which I found quite playable. How much are you willing to spend on an amp?
yea...check out the acoustic amps and also try looking at some peavey practice amps. they are not bad.
Probably up to $100 bucks right now. Kinda short on money right now.
Does anyone happen to know the model of the edwards?
Peavey makes some nice practice amps. I don't know if Drive still makes bass amps though...
Quote by RPGoof
I've killed many, many people.
They respawn though

Quote by the humanity
jazz bass.

t-bird is muddy inversatile, and reminds me of emo chicks.

Current rig: Peavey Millennium 5 - Drive B15

To buy: Ampeg BA112 or BA115
I'd stick it out for a bit of extra money and get a kustom, preferably the KBA16 at least. It's a very, very loud 16W. It also has a four band EQ, rather than three
Also because they are well built amps, Kustoms usually can take alot of abuse. I have seen Kustom BA16s and BA30s go second hand for under 100 USD.

And yes, they are loud little suckers.