I'm surprised there isn't already and thread for them but here we go. They are an indie folkish band with guitar, bass, violin, and drums. They are from the UK and their second album just released in the US today. I'm very excited that I get to see them here in LA on the 20th.

Here's a few songs:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mj7o45lmZWI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szbB-vLVnoQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooLXN1gyOZ8
IN/ RAINBOWS
IN RAIN/BOWS
IN RAINBOW/S
IN RAINBOWS/
IN RAIN_BOWS
RA D IOHEA_D
RAD IO HEA D

Quote by I'mronburgundy?
in addition to all of that, you also win the thread.

Quote by metallica724
>:O littlejoy isnt a creep hes full of win unlike you
haven't listened to the new cd yet, i thought the first one was pretty solid. what really sold me on them was the la blogotheque videos when i stumbled upon them. apparently they just got all their gear stolen when they were in manchester last week or something.
The first two links I put were songs of the second album. And yeah la blogotheque is awesome. Also, yea they did get all their stuff stolen. I mean Everything. Like it was all in a trailer and even the trailer got stolen. They have insurance, but still it was mostly sentimental and a lot of it is stuff they probably can't replace. Like 7 guitars from the 60s and 70s and a bass from the 60s and drums from the 60s. Oh and vintage amps too. So sucky
IN/ RAINBOWS
IN RAIN/BOWS
IN RAINBOW/S
IN RAINBOWS/
IN RAIN_BOWS
RA D IOHEA_D
RAD IO HEA D

Quote by I'mronburgundy?

Quote by metallica724
i wouldnt really class them as indie though maybe in america

over hear 5 years time was raped loads

i have a few of their songs from the 2nd album they are pretty good
Without music, life would be a mistake.
Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote by noob888
I love you for that thread...

Quote by MightyAl
I am now mentally scarred by the image of Peter Crouch getting penalised.
My friends just gave me the album with 5 years time on it and i love it.
ED REED BABY
Hello ryan once again ha. Well in America they definitely are indie. Like I'm going to see them at a bar type place. Can probably fit about 40 max. And it's a little more than a week away and there's still quite a few tickets left.
IN/ RAINBOWS
IN RAIN/BOWS
IN RAINBOW/S
IN RAINBOWS/
IN RAIN_BOWS
RA D IOHEA_D
RAD IO HEA D

Quote by I'mronburgundy?

Quote by metallica724
Quote by littlejoy
Hello ryan once again ha. Well in America they definitely are indie. Like I'm going to see them at a bar type place. Can probably fit about 40 max. And it's a little more than a week away and there's still quite a few tickets left.

yeah over hear i think they are trying to lay low like most people wont have heard about their new album coming out
Without music, life would be a mistake.
Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote by noob888
I love you for that thread...

Quote by MightyAl
I am now mentally scarred by the image of Peter Crouch getting penalised.
5 years time was on car commercials in america.

just sayin'.

i've seen this band a few times. they're ok. but they aren't doing anything that tonnes of other bands aren't doing as well/better.
my name is matt. you can call me that if you like.
I know somebody whose supported Noah and the Whale recently, Gary Stewart he's called. Top man. It's a shame I never cared for Noah and the Whale all that much really.
could someone please tab first days of spring by noah and the whale, it wouls be much apriceiated as i cant find it ANYWHERE lol
I haven't heard much of their material; I was introduced to them in September and haven't really had the time to look into them. Apart from the obvious single (Five Years Time), what are some must-hear songs?
i like 2 atoms in a molecule, the first days of spring, blue skies, and my broken heart. but especially blue skies
Quote by RATM forever
definitely the best spam thread today!
I've heard a few of their songs, I liked it, not anything amazing, but really catchy.
Oct. 20th, 2009: New guitar AND front row for Mars Volta.

Quote by denizenz
Is that a ukulele in your pants, or did you just rip ass to the tune of "Aloha Oi"?

I met Sonic Youth on June 30th, and Mars Volta on Oct 20th.
Quote by reckoner182
could someone please tab first days of spring by noah and the whale, it wouls be much apriceiated as i cant find it ANYWHERE lol

Ha I tabbed it awhile ago, haven;t put it up or anything though...
IN/ RAINBOWS
IN RAIN/BOWS
IN RAINBOW/S
IN RAINBOWS/
IN RAIN_BOWS
RA D IOHEA_D
RAD IO HEA D

Quote by I'mronburgundy?

Quote by metallica724
Quote by toyboxmonster
I haven't heard much of their material; I was introduced to them in September and haven't really had the time to look into them. Apart from the obvious single (Five Years Time), what are some must-hear songs?

Sorry for double post:

Blue Skies, First Days Of Spring, My Broken Heart, 2 Atoms in a Molecule, Shape of My Heart, Give A Little Love, Rocks And Daggers, Stranger, My Door is Always Open etc.

Honestly I think ALL their stuff is much better than average. Oh and I went to their concert like I said earlier, SO GOOD!
IN/ RAINBOWS
IN RAIN/BOWS
IN RAINBOW/S
IN RAINBOWS/
IN RAIN_BOWS
RA D IOHEA_D
RAD IO HEA D

Quote by I'mronburgundy?

Quote by metallica724