when a person "burns fat", what happens to that fat?
does it just disappear, or is it just expelled from the body by way of urine or bowel movements? where does it go?????????
When you burn fat iit is converted into heat and you'll find yourself with a pile of soot.
Quote by Wulphy
Being a Republican should be a handicap.
fat faerie comes

duh, stupid
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall 1960A vintage
Rg3exfm1 w/ EMG 85/81
Big Baby Taylor Acoustic
Ibanez TS808
It turns into energy. The only reason waste comes form food is because we don't need everything the food has. However fat stored in our bodies doesn't have anything we don't need as that would be a waste. So therefore when fat is burned there is nothing left behind as it is completely used.
Questions of science
Science and progress
Do not speak as loud as my heart
Quote by Eliyahu
When you burn fat iit is converted into heat and you'll find yourself with a pile of soot.

Spontaneous combustion. Happened to the fat ass of my cousin, Jimmy.
Now he rests in an urn above my fireplace.

It gets metabolized. I'm not sure if it converts into ATP, as there are little protein or general nutrition in fat cells.

Quote by Jlovesmetal
It turns into energy. The only reason waste comes form food is because we don't need everything the food has. However fat stored in our bodies doesn't have anything we don't need as that would be a waste. So therefore when fat is burned there is nothing left behind as it is completely used.

Energy is too broad term to describe the complexity of (human) metabolism. ATP, ADP, and AMP are just a few of the compounds that fuel us, and these happen to be very technical processes.
Last edited by huevos at Oct 6, 2009,
Quote by huevos
Spontaneous combustion. Happened to the fat ass of my cousin, Jimmy.
Now he rests in an urn above my fireplace.

It gets metabolized. I'm not sure if it converts into ATP, as there are little protein or general nutrition in fat cells.

Fat->complex carbs->simple sugars.
Quote by Våd Hamster
E=mc^2 baby

Only reply that actually answers the question.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Quote by huevos
Energy is too broad term to describe the complexity of (human) metabolism. ATP, ADP, and AMP are just a few of the compounds that fuel us, and these happen to be very technical processes.

I know, I was just trying to make it simple so TS can understand.
Questions of science
Science and progress
Do not speak as loud as my heart
Quote by Jlovesmetal
I know, I was just trying to make it simple so TS can understand.

im not an idiot
Quote by blackthought
You make soap out of it. Sell rich women their own fat asses back to them.

I see we have fan of Brad Pitt in the house.
"Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo."