i notice people really like train tracks or the woods, but the woods kinda reminds me of a low-budget metal band.

where would be some awesome places to take these pictures? how'd yours go?

im thinking either top of a building, in front of an amp, or on the Yellow Submarine statue a few towns away. i think it might be brown now from all the rust tho.

giv me somethin unique. i want my relatives i dont know to be like "o look, thats a ****ing awesome picture, lets put it on our fridge so people think we have cool family!" instead of "WTF is this! u never call or send Christmas cards, and now u send us a picture of ur kid! the ****?"
naked photos. are. a. must. then send them to your grandparents.
But accidentally screw up the address.
Quote by Diet_coke_head
Hey! Now you can molest you're grandma and she won't remember! Score!!!

Gear:
Fender Aerodyne Jazz Bass
Fender V Jazz
Ashdown MAG 410
EH Bass Big MUff
MXR Bass Octave Deluxe
Digitech Synth Wah
Find a sunfish statue and climb into its mouth and pretend its eating you.

No, seriously. My town has a giant sunfish statue.

Current Gear
Schecter Stiletto Elite-5LH
Dean E09L
Line 6 LD15
I like the top of the building idea. Make sure you have an awesome view behind you though. Maybe an explosion. Or a spaceship from independence day.
Carlos! Not at the table!

Quote by TSmitty6
funniest part of the show for me: everyone yells SLAYER, all the time. so this one dude goes up to the esspresso stand and yells LATTE!!!!!!! and the lady spilled the drink all over the customer.
That'd be cool to do on a building, I'd do it if there was anything remotely close to a city where I live. I'm going to wait until there's snow on the ground for mine.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA