what tool should i use to cut a hole into a pickguard ???? i have trace the hole i need to make .. now i need to cut in it .

So right now i have my squier mini ... which is S/S/S ... im gonna put a humbucker in it ( the squier mini is unversal routing so no problem about the wood ) .... the problem is the pickguard ... ( the mini pickguard is not the same size as a standart strat so i cant just buy one .

ill need to "cut" another hole right next to the angle to fit the humbucker . ( my humbucker will be in angle ... probably .. i havent decide yet but i think it look cool + i will only have to drilled 2 hole instead of 4 .

thx
Bedroom rock star :

- Gibson Les paul Standard 2001 Honeyburst .
- Agile 3200 Slim
Quote by Skysc
what tool should i use to cut a hole into a pickguard ???? i have trace the hole i need to make .. now i need to cut in it .
A small hole drilled near each corner is a good start. Then use a sabresaw to cut near the line. Use files to finish the job.

Quote by Skysc
ill need to "cut" another hole right next to the angle to fit the humbucker . ( my humbucker will be in angle ... probably .. i havent decide yet but i think it look cool + i will only have to drilled 2 hole instead of 4 .

thx
bad idea. if you put a HB on an angle, you won't have both coils under all the strings. the coil closest the neck won't be under the low E string. The coil closest the bridge won't be under the high e string.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

bad idea. if you put a HB on an angle, you won't have both coils under all the strings. the coil closest the neck won't be under the low E string. The coil closest the bridge won't be under the high e string.

but what if you only slightly angle it?
That’s how we’ll know. This is not a test, oh no
This is cardiac arrest

Of a world too proud to admit our mistakes
We're crashing into the ground as all fall from grace
Quote by Demonic82
but what if you only slightly angle it?
Then it won't look like it was meant to be angled. It will just look "not quite straight".
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.