Hey i was thinking about this pedal for an OD pedal not for a boost. The sound i'm going for is similar to the intro to Pearl Jam or Blind Melon. A good example would be the intro the Evenflow (on Ten not Rearviewmirror).

I like how the sound is still just dripping with crunch but its not metal-ish or heavy. If there are any other pedals that would work well. Gear is in sig if you know a pedal that works well with my other gear. Thanks
Epiphone LP Cust. w/ SD '59 neck and Cust. 5 bridge
Fender MIA Stratocaster
Traynor YCV50
Vox AD30VT
Dunlop SW-95 Wah
ElectroHarmonix Big Muff Pi w/ Tone Wicker
ElectroHarmonix Small Clone
We roll tonight, To the guitar bite
Never heard a bad word about the OCD.

I like my Blues Driver. A little gain on top, it pushes the tubes nicely. A Decent OD/Boost pedal can do wonders for that Pearl Jam clean tone.

I'd say go for it!
1981 Gibson Les Paul Custom (Black Beauty)
1980 Marshall JMP 2204
i have an ocd and i use it more as a clean boost then and OD pedal. i recommend an ibanez ts-9s

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

hmm i'll have to look into the crowther hotcake. The blues driver was fun and all but im looking for something a little different, it sounded a little thin when the gain was turned up a lot. Will the ts-9 really get me that crunchy sound?
Epiphone LP Cust. w/ SD '59 neck and Cust. 5 bridge
Fender MIA Stratocaster
Traynor YCV50
Vox AD30VT
Dunlop SW-95 Wah
ElectroHarmonix Big Muff Pi w/ Tone Wicker
ElectroHarmonix Small Clone
We roll tonight, To the guitar bite
I'd the Crowther Audio Hotcake/blueberry.

It sounds like you want a fuzz pedal, though. Something like the Fulltone 70 Fuzz, Z-Vex Fuzz Factory, Electro Harmonix Bif Muff, T-Rex Mudhoney, etc.