Ok so it all started with my fat ex never getting over me, and me going out with one of her "friends" (my girlfriend doesnt like her, but she likes my girlfriend). My fat ex cheated and i know cause she told me, but now denys it.

Anyway, so shes been starting all this **** talk about me. I have completely gotten over her and her ****wittyness but now its getting ridiculous. Shes friends with my girlfriends sister so its a bit hard for her to escape her.

Anyway, so yesterday i got annoyed with it and started going off at her via MSN (lame i know, id do it in person, but its holidays). And last night she went to my girlfriends and started telling my girlfriend and her mum (who used to love me heaps) all this **** about me. Some was true, when my girlfriend called me about it this morning i owned up to it. Most was lie, and some was semi-truth, which was just exaggerated truth.

My girlfriend was pretty annoyed and really upset about this when she called earlier. The later in the day i called back to tell her how sorry i was and ****. Shes a bit better (so she says). I the hung up. About a minute later, she called back cause her mum came home with news. She saw my ex at work and my ex told her mum that i was cheating on my girlfriend with my ex. They all know i would never do that cause i hate my ex so much. But her mum isnt sure and she now hates me. I havent seen her or my girlfriend for about 4 days, but tonight im going out for dinner with her family. And my girlfriend said she was gonna confront me about this.

What should i do about all this, i never cheated so i needa find some way to make her mum believe me. And also to sort out everything that happened. I sorted most out with my girlfriend on the phone, shes still a bit annoyed though.

My fat ex is just being a ****wit and she needs to realize she should not be in competition who is no longer in her life and she should get over herself.

EDIT: I only went out with my ex for about a month, maybe less, its now been over a month with my current girlfriend. Im 16, my ex is 14, and my current is 17.

TL;DR: Fat ex is jealous of me and my new girlfriend so shes starting **** about me and telling my girlfriend and her mum, some is true, some is not. I owned up to the truth and explained the lies. She also told my girlfriends mum i am cheating on her and my girlfriends mum now hates me. I see them tonight, how should i go about fixing this?
Last edited by maiden03 at Oct 7, 2009,
Relationship Thread or else someone will report you.
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
Quote by reb_49
Relationship Thread or else someone will report you.

I thought the relationship was only for the guys and girls wanting to get in with someone? Or a problem with the partner?
It's upto them if they want to believe a crazy, jelous fourteen year old. You shouldn't even have her on msn in the first place if you don't want to talk to her, and the Relationship Thread is everything to do with relationships.
*Reported*
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
1967 Fender Coronado Bass II
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB
Quote by consecutive e
It's upto them if they want to believe a crazy, jelous fourteen year old. You shouldn't even have her on msn in the first place if you don't want to talk to her, and the Relationship Thread is everything to do with relationships.
*Reported*

Thinking that might be a good idea.

Oh and thanks, ill try remember that for next time.

Quote by church773
tell your fat ex to grow the **** up and stop being a chode

Tried that, didnt work.

Quote by due 07
tl;dr was too long, so I didn't read any of it.

Sorry, i tried shortening it, but it started getting long again.
just explain yourself and explain why your fat ex is saying all these things.
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
Throw your ex some bacon
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop Silverburst (Invader/'59)
-Fender Standard Telecaster HH Black (SH-5/'59)
-Fender Standard Stratocaster HH White (Nazgul/'59)
-Austin Guitars Les Paul Goldtop Copy (Distortion/'59)
-Ovation ApplauseAE44II Elite Black Acoustic

Amps/Cabs
-Peavey 6505+
-Peavey Stereo Chorus 2x12 Combo
-Behringer Ultracoustic ACX450 1x8 Acoustic Combo
-Marshall MX2x12 Cabinet

Wayyyyy too many effects pedals...
Dude, just tell her to S T F U

tl;dr was too long, yeah relationship thread.
RIP Terje (Valfar) Bakken