I love playing guitar (acoustic, I've never tried an electric yet) and I've been playing for around 6 months or so. Anyway, I write songs but can never get chords to go along with what I write, so last night i was just messing around and made up a song on the spot, guitar and all.
But it's very repetitive (EM, G, C, D)
I like the way the basic chords sound (EM, AM, DM, E, A, F, G, C, etc) but I'd like to learn some simple-ish chords? Preferably a more deeper, nicer sound than higher pitched. Not too many barre chords, if any.
If you know any, can you post them? And if you can, the finger positions? Sorry if I sound too "beginner" (for lack of a better word)
Thanks a ton.
Last edited by lovelylifesaver at Oct 7, 2009,
http://all-guitar-chords.com/

try this site. learn some major 7th and minor 7th chord. that's maj7 and m7.
Jackson DK2M
ESP LTD M-200FM w/Tone Zone + PAF Pro
Ibanez RG7321
Digitech Whammy IV
Digitech GSP1101
Furman M-10 LxE
Peavey 6505
ISP Decimator
you know what, I have a favorite chord, but I don't know the name of it but you just put your index finger on B and your ring finger on D and thats it...

just my 2¢
Quote by LuckyBoys91
+ ****ing 1

i've got a point

Quote by Pr0gNut
No,they're to high end for me.I usually just walk into a random building and scream "FIX MY BANJO NOW!!!!" until they hit me with sticks and call the police.

TSHM.
Quote by saladforkspear
you know what, I have a favorite chord, but I don't know the name of it but you just put your index finger on B and your ring finger on D and thats it...

just my 2¢

That's not really a chord to be honest...
Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser Deluxe
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster
Quote by saladforkspear

just my 2¢

Do these fingers go on any specific frets?
Quote by jimmy hendrix 2
Don't argue with my new deity.