Up for sale are both an ESP LTD EX400 and an ESP LTD DJ-600

Both esp explorer models, both at the same price ($350CAD), both including hardshell case.

Both are in equal condition, with the same features.

EX400

DJ-600

I was going to put EMG81/85's in my ESP LTD F-50, but that would cost me nearly $300 in the long run anyways. I know the DJ-600 has a FR, which would be new to me, and I'm not sure if it's worth the bother. I'm just not sure which one to buy. With them being equal in nearly every way excluding finish, I'm wondering if there are any major advantages between the two guitars. If anyone knows anything about them, and your feelings on FR's, please let me know haha

Thanks
I'd personally rather not have a guitar modeled after someone else's (the DJ-600 is the Dan Jacobs signature IIRC). But I'd say it's the better choice due to the OFR.
Quote by Tone Deaf
Someone has had too much jager in their slushy. :/
Quote by CL/\SH
First person on UG to be a grammar nazi and use the correct form of "your" in the correct context.

+ 70 virgins to you, my good sir.

Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Girls DO fap...I don't though.
Why not get the DJ600V? IMO it looks better.
I NEED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME

• Agile AL-3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/ EMG 57/66
  • ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black w/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
  • Jet City JCA100HDM w/ Avatar Contemporary 2x12 Cab
  • Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive
  • Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate
i would just go for the DJ man it's a better value cuz its a more expensive guitar to start with for a cheaper price not to mention it looks cool and all the specs are the same. ltd seriously puts work into makeing thier sig sieres are amazing guitars im sure they use better woods and put a little bit more work in htem.. if that is even possable for mass produce machine made guitars
ESP B-405,Fender American Jazz Bass(EMG J active pups and LEO QUAN BADASS II ) squire P bass(EMG P active Pups)),
SansAmp Bass driver DI
Ampeg SvP PRO Tube Preamp
QSC2450 Power amp
Furman PL8
FINALLY-Ampeg SVT 810E
depends if you want a floyd (DJ) or not (EX).
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
Get the DJ-600, it's just more awesome for almost the same price. I'm not sure about the Floyed Rose, having not played with one myself, but I've heard good (and bad) things about them.