so lookin for century club stories, to the many ug young'uns (100 beer shots, 100 mins, do not attempt unless prepared)
anyways when i did it i got really ****faced, too much beer too little time, anyway i ended up telling my housemates(im in uni) how i had whisky dick and kept yelling to my girlfriend she wasnt getting any that night. quite embarassing the next day but funny none the less, oh i also puked my guts out that night
so anyone else?
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Beer shots? Wtf, does not compute.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
in Australia its called Centurian, and Spartan is 300 shots, never done that. but yeah the hardest part is the bloat
Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Speakers
Quote by Zero-Hartman

obvious underager is obvious

beer+shot=shot glass(1 ounce) filled with beer or in other words, 1 ounce of beer, 100 times, 100 minutes

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
A real century club is you have to make 100, and you keep going after that until you puke, or have to stop, my buddy told me he got to 174 once, then puked everywhere. He is a champ and a half. My record was 105, didnt make it to the bathroom,
crazyness
Beer shots? Like 30ml shot glasses full of beer? wat.
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
1967 Fender Coronado Bass II
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB
Quote by lespaulaviation
A real century club is you have to make 100, and you keep going after that until you puke, or have to stop, my buddy told me he got to 174 once, then puked everywhere. He is a champ and a half. My record was 105, didnt make it to the bathroom,

yeah obviously you have to make the 100, i did and no jokes puked right at the 100, many witnesses

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
A century club is 60 shots in 60 minutes, a Centurion is 100 shots in 100 minutes (both with beer). I've done both, and neither is that bad except for the bloating.
Gear:
Fender Hot Rod Deville 2x12
Custom Built Guitar (made it myself)
PRS SE Soapbar II Maple
Fender Stratacoustic (Stolen! )
Digitech RP200
Boss MT-2
Roland Microcube
I like my stuff!
Quote by JimmyBanks6
obvious underager is obvious

beer+shot=shot glass(1 ounce) filled with beer or in other words, 1 ounce of beer, 100 times, 100 minutes

So obvious that I'm not actually underage. Are we talking American beer?

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
So obvious that I'm not actually underage. Are we talking American beer?

well im canadian so its a little stronger than american normally, dunno what it is called down there but up here its century club. obviously different names different areas from what ppl are saying

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
I've the Centurion. It was a piece of cake. I would have kept going buy I got bored with it and decided to drink regular beer instead. If you think about it's no really that much beer. 100 shots = 8.3 12 oz beers. I've more than doubled that on terrible nights *faintly recalls 21st birthday*
Quote by genghisgandhi
I am sexually attracted to Ineedmoney427. My heart races with happiness when I see his posts.
Quote by JimmyBanks6
well im canadian so its a little stronger than american normally, dunno what it is called down there but up here its century club. obviously different names different areas from what ppl are saying

I'm actually intrigued. I've gotta try it with Australian beer, I usually drink Cooper's Sparkling which is 5.8% so it could be a challenge.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Ineedmoney427
I've the Centurion. It was a piece of cake. I would have kept going buy I got bored with it and decided to drink regular beer instead. If you think about it's no really that much beer. 100 shots = 8.3 12 oz beers. I've more than doubled that on terrible nights *faintly recalls 21st birthday*

yeah i know it really isnt, iv drank alot more too, but for sum reason being so bloated and that much beer in that small time owned me, ended up being a fun night though

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
Quote by Zero-Hartman
I'm actually intrigued. I've gotta try it with Australian beer, I usually drink Cooper's Sparkling which is 5.8% so it could be a challenge.

My dad drinks that but I've never tried it. Any good?
Albums I Must Obtain
Call me Paul. I prefer that.
Quote by fretsonfire74
I think you're my soulmate
Quote by JimmyBanks6
yeah i know it really isnt, iv drank alot more too, but for sum reason being so bloated and that much beer in that small time owned me, ended up being a fun night though

It's all about keg stands (keg push-ups, whatever you want to call it) when it comes to challenging consumption. My record is 53.
Quote by genghisgandhi
I am sexually attracted to Ineedmoney427. My heart races with happiness when I see his posts.
Quote by pbiggie
My dad drinks that but I've never tried it. Any good?

One of my favourite tipples. I enjoy it more than Pale because it's a bit stronger and has plenty more body to it.

I know describing a beer's taste using the word "body" makes me look like an arse, but there's no other way to explain it really

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
One of my favourite tipples. I enjoy it more than Pale because it's a bit stronger and has plenty more body to it.

I know describing a beer's taste using the word "body" makes me look like an arse, but there's no other way to explain it really

True beer drinkers know exactly what your talking about.
Quote by genghisgandhi
not trying to sound like a douche bag, or talk myself up but...

100 shots is only 8 beers, in 1 and a half hours, taking into account that the body processes 1 drink per hour, its roughly only about 6.5-7 beers in an hour.. O.o
I don't know what American beer is like, but i can drink that pretty easily, minus the epic bloat, but otherwise that's really no problem O.o

I'm a pretty big guy though so i guess that helps me out a fair bit
Day after day, love turns gray. Like the skin on a dying man.

I, feel

Cold as a razor blade
Tight as a tourniquet
Dry as a funeral drum

PSN: Allshalperish
Steam ID: Fiesal

Check out my band!
Quote by AstheticsOfHate

100 shots is only 8 beers, in 1 and a half hours, taking into account that the body processes 1 drink per hour, its roughly only about 6.5-7 beers in an hour.. O.o
I don't know what American beer is like, but i can drink that pretty easily, minus the epic bloat, but otherwise that's really no problem O.o

+1
Quote by genghisgandhi
Ergh, American "beer".

/beer elitist
Quote by Ineedmoney427
True beer drinkers know exactly what your talking about.

Although as the night progresses we know more and more and more (or so we think).

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
You guys ever tried Pure Blonde? I'm not sure if it's available outside of Australia, but its a carb free beer, hell its almost as healthy as drinking water It's also one of the best tasting beer's on the market, coming in behind Heineken and Amstel

I, feel

Cold as a razor blade
Tight as a tourniquet
Dry as a funeral drum

Check out my band!
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Ergh, American "beer".

Although as the night progresses we know more and more and more (or so we think).

so true. I defy your analysis of American beer though. Come to Colorado and try any of the 100's of microbreweries here and you'll have a whole respect for our drink. The home brewing scene is huge here too.
Quote by genghisgandhi
Quote by AstheticsOfHate
You guys ever tried Pure Blonde? I'm not sure if it's available outside of Australia, but its a carb free beer, hell its almost as healthy as drinking water It's also one of the best tasting beer's on the market, coming in behind Heineken and Amstel

It's pretty popular here, it's not too bad either I always did love Hoegaarden, that's the best blonde I've had, along with Leffe. The Belgians are the best at blondes.
Quote by Ineedmoney427
so true. I defy your analysis of American beer though. Come to Colorado and try any of the 100's of microbreweries here and you'll have a whole respect for our drink. The home brewing scene is huge here too.

I've heard the micro-breweries own, so why do you send us your urine samples?

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Zero-Hartman

I've heard the micro-breweries own, so why do you send us your urine samples?

Quote by genghisgandhi
Quote by Ineedmoney427

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Zero-Hartman

Fair enough. But I hate industrial brews. You wont catch me with Bud in hand at a party. Give me an IPA, or a good stout (Guinness doesn't count), something that actually has flavor to it.
Quote by genghisgandhi
Lol budweiser is possibly the most disgusting thing i have ever drank

I, feel

Cold as a razor blade
Tight as a tourniquet
Dry as a funeral drum

Check out my band!
Quote by Zero-Hartman

Haha that's what I thought too

Try 10 consecutive shots of 90 proof rum
I woke up this morning and I got myself a beer. The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Quote by BlackIce87
I'm not gonna lie, goin' mobile looks like Sebastian Bach in the eighties.
Quote by AstheticsOfHate

It's not carb-free just less carbs and not really enough to make a difference at all. Bloody good drop though.
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
1967 Fender Coronado Bass II
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB
Calories 107 ( Kilojoules 447 )
% Daily
Value*
Total Fat 0 g 0%
Saturated Fat 0 g 0%
Cholesterol - 0%
Sodium - 0%
Carbohydrate 3.2 g 1%
Sugars -
Dietary Fibre 0 g 0%
Protein 0 g

That's BASICALLY carb free lol

I, feel

Cold as a razor blade
Tight as a tourniquet
Dry as a funeral drum

Check out my band!
Quote by JimmyBanks6
so lookin for century club stories, to the many ug young'uns (100 beer shots, 100 mins, do not attempt unless prepared)
anyways when i did it i got really ****faced, too much beer too little time, anyway i ended up telling my housemates(im in uni) how i had whisky dick and kept yelling to my girlfriend she wasnt getting any that night. quite embarassing the next day but funny none the less, oh i also puked my guts out that night
so anyone else?

It's a doddle. The secret is to take a minute for each shot and slowly sip it instead of trying to break some time record, that way the beer slowly makes it's way through your system instead of arriving all at once in your stomach.

There's a similar one with 4 pints in 4 minutes, most who try it for the first time think to themselves 'I can drink a pint in X amount of seconds so 4 pints in 4 minutes should be easy.' so they go at it like a maniac trying to get the fastest time and soon realise that the stomach doesn't actualy hold 4 pints and it requires time for the beer to pass from the stomach to the gut to make room for more beer, otherwise it just comes straight back up again.

If you want a challenge, then I suggest the timed 'yard of ale'.
Another good one is the 'two bottles pickup' race. Take a bunch of guys, give them all two bottled beers each, but one must be served in a glass. Both the glass of beer and the bottle of beer are placed at the feet of the standing guys, who then have to bend to pick up the glass, (crouching will be disqualified, you HAVE to bend as if you are bowing) drink the contents of the glass, bend again to put the glass down and pick up the bottle, drink the contents of the bottle and bend a final time to put the empty bottle down. Fastest time wins, but all that bending combined with the alcohol and gas of bottled beer hitting your system all at once can make for some pretty entertaining results.
Quote by AstheticsOfHate

+1

I don't see the challenge at all when i can floor 10 beers within 30minutes no problem...?

the Spartan, however, might be a bit more of a challenge unless there was a piss break allowed in that time.
otherwise id just be drunk off my brain depending on how much i ate earlier.

on a side note:
i judge a beer on how well it flows down the pipe, nothing else.
bud light out of a BOTTLE is the reigning champ so far.
smoothness is my key
so 37.5 mls x 100

3750mls of beer.

divide by 535

Almost exactly 7 pints in a an hour and 3 quarters, or a pint every 15 minutes.

That sounds quite quite doable, almost boringly so
Quote by AstheticsOfHate

100 Shots in 100 minutes, 14.2 cans (375ml) in 100 Minutes (1 hour, 40 minutes)
Average, standard strength beer is 1.3 standard drinks. therefore you have had 18.5 standard drinks.

This amount in an average male means that you have consumed all these drinks before the first one has worn off (it takes a normal matabolism 1 hour and 53 minutes to process and dissipate the alcahol from 1 standard drink). Getting your Blood Alcahol Content somewhere around .24, 4.8 times the legal level of drink driving in australia, and at a level that is dangerous to your health, doing irrepreble damage to your brain, liver and kidneys, aswell as your reputation depending on where you were when this was done.

But its really ****ing fun!
Music is an art form that celebrates potential. So long as you're looking for it, you'll always find it.
Last edited by Mr.Pink101 at Oct 7, 2009,
Quote by JimmyBanks6
so anyone else?

I wonder who comes up with **** like that

And why the hell does anyone want to be part of a 'club' like that?
*stupid 09'er*

this space is for rent. PM me for rates