Okay i dont know if this is the right place for this but im pretty sure it is.....
I have a jackson right now and she's pretty beat up to tell you the truth.
she's been through hell and more and i think its time for a change and time for a new guitar....
I was thinking of selling her for about 300 and getting another three hundred total of 600 hundred and getting something new or used dont really care..

I play metalcore and hardcore music but since im a guitarist i also like to(attempt)to shred so i need something that can clean up nicely for solos.

so with that in mind what should i get?

Or i was also thinking of just fixing it up.and replace some parts like the wiring and pots and installing some SD Blackouts or some Dimarzio.What do you guys think?
Sorry about all the mistakes in my grammar.
And thanks in advance.
USD AUD Canadian $ GBP, Euros, Yen?

Try jackson warrior wrxt, its a bit more than 600 USD (but if your in gbp its way less)
Pain is weakness leaving your body.
Last edited by DarXyde at Oct 7, 2009,
Quote by stalestrings
oh sorry that would be usa dollars.

600 USD = 376 GBP.

If you can make a squeeze a Jackson Warrior WRXT could be ok, (400 GBp = 636 USD).

Ibanez RG (looks suited for all genres) could be another good one.
Pain is weakness leaving your body.
Quote by DarXyde
USD AUD Canadian $ GBP, Euros, Yen?

Try jackson warrior wrxt, its a bit more than 600 USD (but if your in gbp its way less)

gbp?
Anything else? i really dont want to spend to much since im buying a new amp also....
Quote by DarXyde
600 USD = 376 GBP.

If you can make a squeeze a Jackson Warrior WRXT could be ok, (400 GBp = 636 USD).

Ibanez RG (looks suited for all genres) could be another good one.

Oh yeah prefferably no floyd rose to much of a hassle for me....
Have a look into some Schecters and some LTDs. Have you got any body style preferences? And do you know what amp you'll be purchasing?
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
1967 Fender Coronado Bass II
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB
600 USD = 376 GBP
Not in guitars. More like 1:1 on most brands.
I pick up my guitar and play
Just like Yesterday

T C Ellis Series 2 LP w/Skatterbrane Quiescence pups
Cort EVL-K6
Yamaha RGX211 modded
H&S Electric 12-string
Shaftsbury Ricki 4001
'84 Fender Yale
Roland Cube 15x

I would say fix up the Jackson. These guitars ARE shredders no matter what you have. Get some blackouts off Ebay and the pots, etc. should be relatively inexpensive depending on whether you do the work yourself or not. Either way, your Jacks will be like new and you will have enough money left over to...
Yesterday is History; Tomorrow is a Mystery; but Today is a Gift; That is why it is called The Present.
Quote by wetrx95
I would say fix up the Jackson. These guitars ARE shredders no matter what you have. Get some blackouts off Ebay and the pots, etc. should be relatively inexpensive depending on whether you do the work yourself or not. Either way, your Jacks will be like new and you will have enough money left over to...

This is what i was actually aiming for actually i think the guitar shops over here do it for like 35 bucks.... then ill install some blackouts i guess and im set.