I'm looking for a pedal that sounds and works similar to the Boss DD-pedals. But it has to be a bit cheaper than those. Soo.. Is there any quality bargain delay-pedal that is similar to the Boss DD's?
Ibanez DE7s are highly praised, cheap digital delays.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
Oh ok... one important thing i'm looking for is the "tap"function, so I can decide the delaytime by tapping my foot on the pedal. Does any of these pedals have that function?
Quote by Havoc_
Oh ok... one important thing i'm looking for is the "tap"function, so I can decide the delaytime by tapping my foot on the pedal. Does any of these pedals have that function?

Echohead has an input for a separate tap tempo pedal. You'd just need any non-latching footswitch, which cost about £10.
look into DE's CC delay. cheap. if i remember correctly, it's a clone of an earlier DD (although, now that i've typed that, i'm having doubts as to the accuracy of that statement). good sounds, but built cheaply, so maybe look into providing your own casing (dog**** simple and cheap process).
I bought an Ibanez DD10 Delay II for 30 bucks at a pawn shop, great pedal. Check your local pawns and see whats what. You might find a few good pedals to "Tear Up", if you catch my drift.....
1981 Gibson Les Paul Custom (Black Beauty)
1980 Marshall JMP 2204