No but I really really want to. Oddly enough i'm either gonna get that or an Epi LP Custom.

I too would be interested in seeing what people say about it, and do the EMG pickups still make it ok for blues and classic rock?
Quote by necrosis1193
Somewhere in a concert hall in Sweden, you have just caused Yngwie Malmsteen physical pain. You also caused him to catch on fire.

Quote by frusciante.ve
I like that new song of theirs that goes all "peeeeeaaaas wiiiill comeeeeee toooo meeeee"

Just because you Seymour Duncan, doesn't mean you Seymour Dunshould
I like the normal shape and V versions but I guess to each his own but I guess if you could get your hands on a normal hellraiser it would be more or less the same thing tone and neck wise but if you like the way they LP body shape feels and you like the normal hellraiser go for it
My Gear
Cort EVL X4
Jackson RR3 Cobalt Blue
Peavey Bandit 112
Living stone distortion pedal
Digitech RP250
well i have played a hellraiser c1 and v1 an they were both excellent me wants a c7
My Gear
Cort EVL X4
Jackson RR3 Cobalt Blue
Peavey Bandit 112
Digitech RP250
Quote by JohnnyKeybrain
i got the c7 jeff loomis signature. it is quite delicious!

yeah I have heard that the loomis is one of the best 7 stringers around I haven't had the chance to play one how do you think it compares to the C7 seeing as they are about the same price
My Gear
Cort EVL X4
Jackson RR3 Cobalt Blue
Peavey Bandit 112
Digitech RP250
so whats the difference between the c1 and the solo 6. The Solo 6is more just for metal? Id like one that could bust out nice clean tones as well
the solo is LP shaped and thats all I could see lol
My Gear
Cort EVL X4
Jackson RR3 Cobalt Blue
Peavey Bandit 112
Digitech RP250
The tone of the active pick-ups are good for metal, rock and blues but not so good for pure cleans.
It has coil splitters tho, and if you YouTube "Hellraiser Solo 6 Clean" there is a vid demonstrating it's clean-ness.
Quote by necrosis1193
Somewhere in a concert hall in Sweden, you have just caused Yngwie Malmsteen physical pain. You also caused him to catch on fire.

Quote by frusciante.ve
I like that new song of theirs that goes all "peeeeeaaaas wiiiill comeeeeee toooo meeeee"

Just because you Seymour Duncan, doesn't mean you Seymour Dunshould
I played one at GC, all in all, its freakin NIIICE! at first i was skeptical how i would like the arrangement of the knobs but you can grab them quickly. If your looking into buying it i highly recommend it, i like it more than ltd ecs
i love my solo 6. i highly recommend it. for a while i was thinking about which new guitar to get and then i played this one and it was amazing. i think that its the best guitar for the price for my style of music.
I tried it like a week after it came out in NAMM (the local dealers are awesome). One of the best guitar tones I've ever heard for metal. Only thing that let me down was the neck was quite thick. If it was like a Hellraiser C1 neck then that would become the ultimate Metal Machine!
Quote by dukeofmetal
yeah I have heard that the loomis is one of the best 7 stringers around I haven't had the chance to play one how do you think it compares to the C7 seeing as they are about the same price

Tried both C7 and Loomis 7. IMO the Loomis is better. The difference are the woods and the Loomis has a thinner neck (which is killer!)
I haven't played that specific Solo 6, but the ones I have played have been very nice.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.