hatchet130
Doin Barrel Rolls
331 IQ
Jared is a really bad vocalist. The old stuff from Hits From The Bow and The Game Of Life were amazing. Since Remi and Cameron left the band, its gone down hill. I saw a live video of them and Jared's voice is amazingly horrid.

But what I don't get is that Cameron left the band because of "religous perposes" but when he left the band. Like, 2 monthes later he joins a new band called Taste of Blood (which is amazing btw). So idk if Cameron was lying or the band was lying.

Either way, I made this thread to ask, Who likes the new AGATG? And Who likes the old?

i put this on the metal fourm and they told me to post it here... so i'm not double posting...
Guitars:
Ibanez RG5EX1 (Dropped C)

Aria Pro II XR (Dropped A)

Amp:
Line 6 Spider III (Chugg'oMatic)
Fullmetal_tmd
Anonymous
155 IQ
i've only listened to Hits From The Bow, and Portals, and I always liked what i heard. I like HFTB better though, its premier AGATG.
hatchet130
Doin Barrel Rolls
331 IQ
Quote by Fullmetal_tmd
i've only listened to Hits From The Bow, and Portals, and I always liked what i heard. I like HFTB better though, its premier AGATG.

To me, Portals was WAY over tryed. They tryed to make everything sound like a sub genre and made it all wacked out. The only thing that really made me angry was that the new singer changed EVERYTHING about the band. the guitars don't even sound right anymore. the Game of Life was an amazing album, Hits from the Bow was awesome cause they didn't TRY to make it a ClusterF*** of music sub-Genres.
Guitars:
Ibanez RG5EX1 (Dropped C)

Aria Pro II XR (Dropped A)

Amp:
Line 6 Spider III (Chugg'oMatic)
pmeg568c
UG Spammer
5,502 IQ
Quote by MustangMan311
No one cares, they've always sucked.

this, and they already have a thread, take it there where people will care.
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
GodofCheesecake
Master of the Machines
1,404 IQ
Damn, I thought the title meant they broke up.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
breakdown123
Hates his user name
892 IQ
Take it to their thread.

Also, their not dead. just because their not doing what you think they should be doing, in NO way means their dead.