Up for sale is an absolutely beautiful Langejans LR-6 short scale guitar. The LR-6 is Del’s Grand Concert shape and has top grade Sitka Spruce top, Rosewood back and sides, and flamed Koa binding. The guitar has a custom blonde TKL case and a LR Baggs Element undersaddle pickup with a volume wheel mounted inside the soundhole. The guitar has just been set up with medium strings and plays beautifully.

A quote from someone who was able to play this guitar back at GuitarGal:

"It is a solidly built guitar with a modern tone very similar to a Goodall: lots or resonance and overtones. It is a medium-sized guitar with the output of a large body. Loud, robust, tons of headroom."

Del builds his grand concerts with the body depth of a dread and slightly thicker sides to give a bit more low end. You’ll be surprised at the bass that this guitar produces.

Here are the dimensions:

Nut Width: 1 3/4"
Saddle Spacing: 2 1/4"
Scale Length: 24.9"
Frets to Body: 14
Cutaway: yes
15 1/4" lower bout; 4 7/8" deep at the tail; 11 3/8" upper bout & 9 5/8" waist.

The guitar is in absolutely new condition, not a mark on it anywhere. I just received this guitar, and really do enjoy it, but it was between this guitar and another, and I think I would prefer the other.

Comes with the blonde TKL case, all paperwork, pickgaurd, shims, and truss rod wrench.

Please see the original listing from GuitarGal for some more pics – I hope to take a few nice ones outside when the weather clears up.

http://guitargal.com/cgi-bin/display.pl?db=db1&tp=tp2&show=256

Looking to get $2250 plus shipping and paypal.

Please let me know if you have any questions.