A song I've done with my band in order to do a homage to all those true metal people out there . So don't take it too serious

Recorded in Oct. 2008 in our rehearsal room. Unfortunately, mix and mastering is not perfect.

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/Reeen/ 2. Song!

Tell me what you think of it!
cooles zeug

cool stuff
Gear
-----
Ibanez SA-S32 FMTL
Engl Screamer Head
Engl SS412 V60 Celestion
Engl Z5 Footswitch
Ibanez Delay
BOSS MegaDistortion
Wow.

THAT is metal. That song is awesome. Does the intro have the same chord progression as Mother by Danzig?
I live near Lake Bodom WORSHIP MEEEEEEE

Quote by Sami Philadelph
LOL, for some reason the impression I get from you is like some wacky Frank Zappa of metal pulling pranks at the Grammys and telling crude jokes during interviews.
Quote by henkka_potku
Does the intro have the same chord progression as Mother by Danzig?

Nearly I think. Guitars are in Eb, so it starts with Eb - B - Db ... I think the Danzig Riff is a half step lower.

Thanks
Wow....this is really good.....haha.....the vocals came through really clear, nice recording....

Next......the harmonising were the best point for me, the double guitars.....Thats wicked man..
It didnt like overpower in sense of volume, but it came through superbly....

But the single guitar leads volume could be brought up a notch....
And yes, cool solo man.....flawless recording...

***scrolls to the guitar harmonies again and again
"Well, yeah, sometimes I get a little too creative."
~Bruce Dickinson~

-------------------------
"Various equipments"
Yes! I love the classic metal stuff! I think it's great that people are doing new, original stuff in a classic style.

Loved it! Germany has Scorpions, Accept, and now you!

There were times when the lead vox seemed to settle into the background a little, especially when the backing vocals hit during a chorus part. I thought it should've been the other way around.

Just my opinion, but the vox could use some reverb/delay for that "larger than life" stadium rock sound. It would fit the genre, but the vox had a nice tonal quality nonetheless.

I liked the bass presence a lot.

I'm currently working on an original that will also be a tribute to 80's metal. I'll post when it's done.

Nice work! It made me smile pretty much all the way through!
Thanks to all. It's a great feeling to hear that the stuff we're doing gets quite a lot of positive feedback!

rock on!
C4C?

Take a look at my profile!