That's specific.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Restraining order is a start.

Ore just get together whit this ''Bitch'' and when it's all romantic and stuff and your about to have sex,Stick it in her ASS!
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Last edited by Nexium at Oct 7, 2009,
Quote by josh15742
Tell her you have AIDS

would if it would work. but then she would go and tell my current gf and start a whole bunch of **** i dont need.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
tell her to back off?

gave up on that. lol. i made it worse by trying to help her out wen her ma died of breast cancer. but then she just like latched on tighter. i ignore her but i think thats egging her on 2.
Quote by LuckyBoys91
Stop caring and move on with your life in a normal fashion?

don't be silly we're looking for real solutions here.
Cyanide Drip

Quote by Myfirstpubes
you're saying that everytime someone in the Pit fapped, they produced magic? Wow, we'd be in fucking Narnia by now by the Pit's rate of masturbation.

Quote by larrytheguitar
I jizzed while he gave me a lecture on using coasters.
You say she's stalking you and yet you're the one making threads about her. I know the truth Stalky McStalkerson!
Quote by LuckyBoys91
Stop caring and move on with your life in a normal fashion?

shes pissing my gf off too. i could stop caring, but then i still have to deal w/ my gf talkin about it too. so until i get her gone, not happening.
Quote by AnAngrySquirrel
You say she's stalking you and yet you're the one making threads about her. I know the truth Stalky McStalkerson!
This.

TS made this thread to make her sound like the stalker, but it's actually him.

Lets get 'im fellas.
Quote by Stormx
I tremble before your enormous penis.
Quote by molala2
and i farted, it was really stink
Quote by italiarlz135
Led Pepplin, you are god because of this thread.
Quote by josh999x, Brick23

Here's the solution.

Take one:

Apply to ego.

Voila!
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by ddrocksv3_4xpk
On second thought, stop labelling yourself as a 'girl magnet' maybe that's it ???

lol. i forgot how. XD self fail.
Quote by footsteps7173
gave up on that. lol. i made it worse by trying to help her out wen her ma died of breast cancer. but then she just like latched on tighter. i ignore her but i think thats egging her on 2.

Wait a second...

Has it occured to you that she isn't stalking you but rather still looking for emotional support from a friend? Although I would hesitate to call you a friend if you are now ignoring her and avoiding her after HER MOTHER DIED.
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Lol. You're dumb.

In my restless dreams...
I see that town.
Silent Hill.
You promised you'd take me there again someday.
But you never did.

Well, I'm alone there now.
In our 'special place'...
Waiting for you.

Quote by IDread
Wait a second...

Has it occured to you that she isn't stalking you but rather still looking for emotional support from a friend? Although I would hesitate to call you a friend if you are now ignoring her and avoiding her after HER MOTHER DIED.

TS is a douche.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████