Hey guys, as some of you may know, my time with Reset Red is coming to a close. Its been a good several years, but we are moving on to better things.

That said, I am moving to Nashville and looking for musicians to form a new band. Im looking for a guitarist, bassist, drummer in the age range of 20-25 (but thats just a general range, if you can play, I'm down.) and in the Nashville/Brentwood/Franklin area. I dont want anyone who is on drugs or drinks alot...I'm not down with that.

Looking to make a rock/hard rock/alt band along the lines of 10 years/the Leo Project/Chevelle/Breaking Benjamin mixed with a little experimental stuff a la Mutemath, and some more progressive stuff (for live shows) a la Opeth's lighter stuff.

Basically I am just looking for musicians to jam with in Nashville to see if we mesh at all.

Background info on me: I am 24, and have been a lead singer and lead guitar player for 3 years with my current band, for 4 years before that I travelled a little and was a hired gun, and then in another band for 4 years before that. I've got pro level gear and have recording experience. Im also a professional graphic designer and I have a degree, for what thats worth.
Quote by xxdarrenxx

You know music is like 100% sound right?

Affordable prices on Logo designs and band merch. PM me for details.

Obligatory band link \/
www.myspace.com/resetred
Dude, Im looking for the exact same thing. Sadly, I am 18 and reside in Kentucky
Guess what. I live in KY too, but thats why I'm moving to the ville. You looking for the same kind of music?
Quote by xxdarrenxx

You know music is like 100% sound right?

Affordable prices on Logo designs and band merch. PM me for details.

Obligatory band link \/
www.myspace.com/resetred
No way bro, theres literally no one here. And yeah, im looking for the same kind of music.