i find this pretty groovy. Are the drums played by a program or by you? Also will there be vocals cause i think that would really bring it to life
Quote by TheCama
you are my bitches. all of you. don't fool yourself. i pwn.
I like.
Guitar: Ibanez RG321MH with EMG 85/60
Amp: Peavey 6505+ 1x12 combo
Musical styles: Progressive rock, thrash metal, post-hardcore.
Quote by Koolcow
i find this pretty groovy. Are the drums played by a program or by you? Also will there be vocals cause i think that would really bring it to life

I played an electronic drum kit with superior drummer software. There will be vocals, its just a demo for the singer to hear first.
nice! well i do like it
Quote by TheCama
you are my bitches. all of you. don't fool yourself. i pwn.
I like it. The drums are good and the riffing has some cool chromatic stuff to keep it interesting. Reminds me of Tool.

But really the drum programming is great and the riffing isn't bad either. Guitar should be louder. More variation with the riffing would do the trick.

C4C?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1212097
I live near Lake Bodom WORSHIP MEEEEEEE

Quote by Sami Philadelph
LOL, for some reason the impression I get from you is like some wacky Frank Zappa of metal pulling pranks at the Grammys and telling crude jokes during interviews.
Pretty cool track! Liking the progressive-ness to it!
Some good riffing, but i'd say put the volume of the guitar up quite abit more.
Loving the part that starts around 2:34, adds some nice variation.

Well done, keep it up! Looking forward to hearing it with vocals too.
Quote by Sean Duffy
Pretty cool track! Liking the progressive-ness to it!
Some good riffing, but i'd say put the volume of the guitar up quite abit more.
Loving the part that starts around 2:34, adds some nice variation.

Well done, keep it up! Looking forward to hearing it with vocals too.

thanks mate, will do another version at the weekend
Sweet song. Kinda like Dream Theater. There are good riffs and whatnot, but it drags on a bit until about 2:30something. Like I said, there are good riffs, but you need to shorten the sections down. Don't fill in time to make it long like most prog songs by just repeating sections, add more sections in there. That said I do like what you got going here and everything is pretty tight for the most part. Nice track man!

Crit mine please? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1212311
OH LAAWDDYY!!!!