Take Bad Brains out of your "for fans of" list. You are nothing like Bad Brains, who I am in fact a fan of.
Like punk the way it used to be? Deranged Youth Its like what Warped Tour should be!

Want to hear something mind-blowing? Pit O' Bodies Its like an amateur hypnotist plus the Spanish Inquisition!
No thanks, I'd rather leave it. We are quite heavily INFLUENCED by Bad Brains in attitude, speed, and song layout, and Dr. Know is one of my favorite guitarists. And we also do a very spiffy cover of "House Of Suffering" in our style as well. So I don't think I'll be removing it any time soon...

Please try not to be so touchy...your punky pushiness might damage you and your bands' reputations...and I don't think this is an arguing forum...

Thanks for the comments!
What I meant was that most fans of Bad Brains probably wouldn't really like this. Whether or not you are influenced by them can't really be told from the music, and the general public would probably agree with me that your music is far from that of Bad Brains. The reason I may have come off as "punky", "pushy", or "touchy" was because I wrote the comment quickly, and you can't really tell the tone of speech by reading text on the internet. And as a final note, nobody was arguing, and nobody is, even though this may seem a little confrontational. I just wanted to clarify my original comment. Thank YOU for your understanding.

Its not bad music, its just not really my thing. I love metal, and am in a hardcore punk band. Despite this, I can't really say I'm a fan of Converge, which your band reminds me of forcefully. Some things just can't be gotten past. Oh well.
Like punk the way it used to be? Deranged Youth Its like what Warped Tour should be!

Want to hear something mind-blowing? Pit O' Bodies Its like an amateur hypnotist plus the Spanish Inquisition!
Last edited by pitobodies at Oct 8, 2009,
I understand, no hard feelings...I appreciate that you hear the Converge influence, that is definitely a big plus with us...I haven't checked out your bands yet, but I will...with you being a fan of the Bad Brains, I'm sure I will like it...good luck to you!