i want to know how much (approx.) would it be to get a custom strat, basically the same as the american standard series except with a quilted maple top?
FOR SALE: MESA BOOGIE STUDIO PREAMP
Ship Worldwide, Message me for details.
Quote by nathan549
i want to know how much (approx.) would it be to get a custom strat, basically the same as the american standard series except with a quilted maple top?

Custom shop goes for around $3500 or more. Might as well just buy a really really good production model or go to warmoth.
definitely warmoth. their flame and quilted maple would go for $2000 extra from another company. but all their stuff is priced amazingly well.

EDIT: and they're fender licensed. they're not just a company that makes random bodies. everything is licensed and made to exact specs. throw on your strat neck and put electronics in and you're good to go.
Warmoth Telecaster Deluxe. Warmoth Strat. Seagull Artist Portrait Acoustic.

"Well good God damn and other such phrases, I haven't heard a beat like this in ages!"
-Dan Le Sac Vs The Scroobius Pip
Last edited by LifeIsABullet16 at Oct 7, 2009,
They are fairly inexpensive. My eldest brother had an electric Telecaster instrument built and it was very reasonable. I now have the guitar and it is a nice instrument.
Quote by Jeeves Royce II
They are fairly inexpensive. My eldest brother had an electric Telecaster instrument built and it was very reasonable. I now have the guitar and it is a nice instrument.

$3500 is expensive for most people.