This is one of my first posts, but I just got the lexicon U82s so now I can reord my band and we can hear some of our songs played back to us. It lags a little bit though. If anyone has advice it would help but I'm looking it up and asking some of my teachers at school to. But who's excioted with me? Huh?
I'm excited for you, I know I can remember the first time I was able to record something. I listened to it in my car for a week straight. Just dont frustrate yourself trying to get a perfect recording. If it isn't going to cooperate, just turn it off and play, come back tomorrow.

I know personally sometimes I get to the point where I just can't get everything to come together and I have a tendency to keep on pushing at it until I get mad. Rather than get mad I just turn the mic's and software off and just go back to playing my guitar.
Fender USA Stratocaster HSS
Schecter C-1 FR Hellraiser
Ibanez RG 321mh
Fender Squier Strat
Bugera V22
Line 6 Spider Valve HD100
Line 412 cab V 30's
Im absolutely speachless. Ive never seen someone so beautiful before. Leave me a message please, I would really like to get to know you, cause you seem like such a nice person, and even though Im only 15, I think that I will be able to see eye to eye with you. I really dont think that you are a dork, and you really shouldnt think that you are. I also spend a lot of time at my computer, and dont think myself a dork, so dont get yourself down.
================================
subprime mortgage articles
cotton fishnet