Page 1 of 3
Fuck, Shit and Manners were walking down the round, when suddenly, Shit was hit by a car!
Fuck quickly ran to get help by calling an ambulance. And when it arrived, the paramedic said,
"Okay, sir, calm down. What's your name?"
He replies panting, "My name is Fuck."
"Excuse me," she says, "where are your manners?!"
"He's down the road pickup up Shit."

That's about as rude as I can go without breaking any rules. I already am, anyway. Apologies to any minors who may be tainted by this! And it's not a great joke, far from it, but my point is...

Do women find jokes like that offensive? Do you swear in front of your lady?

Have you had any experiences where a woman, no matter what age, gave you a scowl because she overheard you using rude/bad language in the street?

And I don't want to know about your sex life, so don't bother. If you mention anything sexual I will immediately assume you don't "get any".

'K?
i am a woman and that was my absolute favourite joke when i was a kid. i am also prone to dropping the c word rather loudly/inappropriately.

i'm not really an average girl though so i'm not sure if that means anything
from daylight...
...into darkness
I never swear in front of the ladies, unless they start it.
Oh, you wouldn't want an angel watching over
Surprise, surprise, they wouldn't wanna watch
probably not in this day and age. All my girl friends and girlfriends make dirty jokes and say fairly vulgar things, so i'm guessing it doesn't offend them when i do.

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
Quote by divid3d
i am a woman and that was my absolute favourite joke when i was a kid. i am also prone to dropping the c word rather loudly/inappropriately.

I actually know more girls than guys that use that word. Its kinda odd
...I didn't really get that joke. Most girls I know aren't offended by bad language. A couple don't like it when I use the word cunt though.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
I don't really know any girls above age 11 that are offended by bad language...
if someone is yelling in my face that i'm a fucking bitch, etc., i would be offended. but more by the yelling and insulting.
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
in general, no
there may be certain words they dislike that guys don't care about but generally they swear as much as guys
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Quote by divid3d

Same here! It was one of my favourite jokes when I was a kid. It always made me chuckle.

Quote by jimmy_neutron

I actually know more girls than guys that use that word. Its kinda odd
Well, not really. They own one, they should be the ones to use it. You don't hear women using the slang terms for penis, do you?

Quote by ZeGuitarist
It's not as if guys are offended by handbags, cocktails and backstabbing gossip...
i don't swear around my girlfriend (much), but when i'm around my best dude friends its a huge swear-gy. orgy of swearing? Hmm.

TS: how did you swear so effectively in that paragraph? I can't see how you did that without UG editing it out. You must tell me so that i can **** and **** all over! Like besides italicizing one letter?
Quote by Altitudinous
i don't swear around my girlfriend (much), but when i'm around my best dude friends its a huge swear-gy. orgy of swearing? Hmm.

TS: how did you swear so effectively in that paragraph? I can't see how you did that without UG editing it out. You must tell me so that i can **** and **** all over! Like besides italicizing one letter?

Quote it to find out
Only girls I know just don't like sexism, racism, the c word and dead baby jokes.

Spoilsports.
Quote by alexmonty12
Only girls I know just don't like sexism, racism, the c word and dead baby jokes.

Spoilsports.

I know a few girls like like dead baby jokes...lol
Cunt is my favourite word. I also like to make up swears in an increasingly vulgar spiral. For example; gosh damned fucking cvnt and so forth.
SCALD
Quote by Phill-Rock
That, or being absolutely broke - though you always find money for cigarettes, then end up even more broke.

so true ^.

Quote by smb
I think it's a type of fish.

PM me for GP5
Quote by k1ng_pooh
Cunt is my favourite word. I also like to make up swears in an increasingly vulgar spiral. For example; gosh damned fucking cvnt and so forth.
*reported*

jk

The fuck is this shit?

Yeah infact swearing makes my ears bleed, I have to go cry and read the bible afterwards.
I tend to find swearing a bit vulgar and tasteless. There are few times when bad language is NECESSARY, yet alone justified.
I'm only offended if it's directed toward me.

But just because I'm not offended doesn't mean I don't think you're an idiot.
"There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

e-married to zgr0826
I don't swear too much in front of new people, but if i have known someone for maybe a week or longer, the swearing comes out regardless of wether they are a guy or girl, my female friends don't like the C word but do admit sometimes it is perfect in certain situations.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
I tend to find swearing a bit vulgar and tasteless. There are few times when bad language is NECESSARY, yet alone justified.

Well... yeah... uh... FUCK YOU!

>.>

<.<
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
I tend to find fucking swearing a bit vulgar and tasteless and shit. There are few times when shitty bad language is fucking NECESSARY, yet alone justified...cunty wankballs

unless its about fucking guns n shit. you go in for all that utter cuntish-ness dont you?

PaulyEDIT? Fix'd.
Last edited by PaulyVengeance at Oct 7, 2009,
Quote by Dosed.
I'm only offended if it's directed toward me.

But just because I'm not offended doesn't mean I don't think you're an idiot.
So, using bad language makes you an idiot?

I don't normally use bad language, I'm just asking the question 'cause I know a lot of smart people who do use it. Including most likely your favourite band.
Quote by PaulyVengeance
unless its about fucking guns n shit. you go in for all that utter cuntish-ness dont you?

What's guns got to do with anything?!
Quote by AngryGoldfish
Do you swear in front of your lady?
Nah, I swear behind my lady.
When we're havin' buttsecks, she wants me to talk dirty.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
My girlfriend probably swears more than I do. And I use it as punctuation.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
What's guns got to do with anything?!

well, to you...they have everything to do with everything.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Nah, I swear behind my lady.
When we're havin' buttsecks, she wants me to talk dirty.
Did you read my post, SYK?! I now think you don't "get any"

edit:

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Depends on the girl, you can't generalize females.
Yes, you can. Generally, women have vaginas.
Page 1 of 3