Hey guys, I was gonna put this on ebay tomorrow if no one on here wants it. It's a Black Denim official KISS jacket. Has brass buttons with crazy custom designs on them, a KISS patch on the left chest pocket, and on the back it has the artwork from the album Rock and Roll Over. Just wanted to see if there were any die-hard KISS fans on here that would want to buy it before I put it on Ebay. Thanks!

PS- Btw, It's NEVER been worn and if interested I'll put pics up later once I get my camera.
My Gear
Modified BC Rich Warbeast Bloodbound
Stagg Acoustic/Electric
Epiphone SG Special(currently being modified)
Line 6 Spider II 120 Watt 4x12 Combo
Boss Overdrive
bump, come on guys, gotta be some die-hard KISS fans who want this! Looking for $35 bucks!!!
My Gear
Stagg Acoustic/Electric
Boss Overdrive
bump
My Gear
Stagg Acoustic/Electric
Boss Overdrive
it's a Large i'm pretty sure...I'm not home at the moment so I'll have to get back to you when i'm positive...Like I said I never wore it...
My Gear
Stagg Acoustic/Electric
Boss Overdrive
Quote by MozartofGuitar7
Hey guys, I was gonna put this on ebay tomorrow if no one on here wants it. It's a Black Denim official KISS jacket. Has brass buttons with crazy custom designs on them, a KISS patch on the left chest pocket, and on the back it has the artwork from the album Rock and Roll Over. Just wanted to see if there were any die-hard KISS fans on here that would want to buy it before I put it on Ebay. Thanks!

PS- Btw, It's NEVER been worn and if interested I'll put pics up later once I get my camera.
if you could post some pics. I am a huge KISS fan and im going as Paul for halloween and this would be perfect
yeah man, it's a GREAT jacket, I'll send some pics to you when I get my camera later!
My Gear
Stagg Acoustic/Electric
Boss Overdrive