Any pedal is worth having, because you learn from it, on what to buy next, on what not to buy etc. And what effects you actually like and suit your style. Just keep experimenting and using it, all pedals you despise at first, its what you do with them that makes the difference, you have to fall in love with pedals
which zoom effect is it? I have the g1, and it's the best thing ive ever bought in my life. It's amazing for only 50 dollars, it blows my bugera out of the water
R.I.P foREVer
I used to have the G2 effects pedal and I loved it. Very versatile and with proper tweaking you can get really good sound out of it. Unfortunately when I was in Europe i plugged it in and fried the board
Quote by Eryth
Can someone explain to me what a zoom effect does? I've heard about it but could never find out about it.

Its a brand xD
"Black gives way to more black."

I have UG Black Style and I can barely read my signature.

Also, I like black.

~DawnwalkerALL HAIL COMRADE DAWNWALKER
I have a zoom 505 and kicks some serious ****ing ass. Can do some really great bass boosts and distortion effects, as well as some more Morelllo'y sounds.
[HARLEY-DAVIDSON]

When the world slips you a Jerffrey...

Stroke the furry walls.
stroke the furry walls.
No. Analog single effect pedals ftw
Guitars
'89 RG-550
'92 Talman
'08 Les Paul Studio
Parkwood PW320M
Schecter Stiletto Custom 4

Amps
Fender Blues Junior
Kingston Halfstack
Blackheart Little Giant
Acoustic B20

And way too many effects.
Vox Multieffects>Zoom Period.
"Black gives way to more black."

I have UG Black Style and I can barely read my signature.

Also, I like black.

~DawnwalkerALL HAIL COMRADE DAWNWALKER
^ You're an ass :p
Each of them is good on a different area.
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

I have a Zoom G2 and I love it. After tweaking it a little I got a perfect distortion for Killswitch Engage. I also got some pretty nice Satriani tones out of it. Its all about having patience and taking the time to set your patches up.