Hey I am trying to by liquor online and was wondering if anyone has tried and what was the age verification proceess when it was delivered and also what website you used.
Carry on
..just find someone who's of age to buy it locally for you..

if you order online you'll probably need a credit card, and if they deliver it to your house, won't your parents find out about it? because they probably won't let you sign for it..

and if your answer to that is 'my parents are ok with me drinking', then just get them to buy you alcohol...
Quote by CoreysMonster
wtf just go to the gas station down the street

oh wait, or are you underage?

I havent seen much gas stations in New Jersey that sell much liquor, bub
I want to go as far to the edge without going over. Out on the edge, you can see all kinds of different things.
yea im under age and i'd get it delivered to a fedex pick up post where i would pick it up from.
Carry on
your an idiot, and be a man. walk in and buy it you dont need an ID if you don't have an emo haircut
Quote by chrismetal86

America is strange...
Quote by qvchater
yea im under age and i'd get it delivered to a fedex pick up post where i would pick it up from.

you're a dumbass

do you seriously think they are going to hand over booze to a minor???

get off your lazy a$$ and find someone to boot for you

Epi Les Paul Std w/Duncans
ESP LTD EX260
Cry Baby From Hell
Marshall JH-1
EHX Metal Muff
MXR EVH Phase 90
Carl Martin Classic Chorus
EHX #1 Echo
Ibanez LU-20
Dunlop DCB-10
Crate V50112
Tascam US144

PEDALBOARD JUNKIES
Get some semi-skinny jeans, put it in your pants and walk straight out. You can't stop to choose, just grab whatever bottle.

My friends both speak Spanish, and one of them still had his green card. He walked in saying in Spanish, "What liquor did uncle want again?" And then they walked up to the counter and the guy asked for ID. And he gave him his green card and the guy couldn't find out where it says your birthdate so he just let them buy it. Lol. We had a good time with that jim beam.
I woke up this morning and I got myself a beer. The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Quote by BlackIce87
I'm not gonna lie, goin' mobile looks like Sebastian Bach in the eighties.
Quote by chrismetal86

then something's wrong with NJ. there's liquor in almost every gas station i frequent save one.
#DTWD
Quote by Tyler Durden
you're a dumbass

do you seriously think they are going to hand over booze to a minor???

get off your lazy a$$ and find someone to boot for you

+ a hundred thousand
I'd just like to say that I am 20, in germany where the drinking age is 16 for beer and 18 for everything else, enjoying a couple of glasses of vodka cola that total in cost to about 5 Euros and 20 cents.
I bought them at the grocery store down the street, but as soon as my vodka runs out I can go to the gas station a mile away from here that sells about 20 different liquors for rather decent prices.
Quote by primusfan
then something's wrong with NJ. there's liquor in almost every gas station i frequent save one.

Where do you live?? I don't think I've ever seen liquor sold in a gas station.
I live in eastern Kansas...no liquor in gas stations, no Sunday beer sales. Drive a few miles east into western Missouri...liquor in gas stations AND Sunday beer sales
Grow a beard.

I've had some pub crawls in my time, at 16

But seriously, I wouldn't suggest buying alcohol underage, if anyone like in your school or something finds out, you'll get hounded like to buy the other kids alcohol.
Though if you're like at a pub gig or something, it can work wonders (buying alcohol in general, not just underage this is), in this case, me and my friend (he's 21) were with my school friends at a gig, none of them could get served, so they'd give my friend (or me) money to go get drinks, anyway, at the start of the night, he drew out £20.
At the end of the night, he had £14, £6 he spent on a pizza from a takeaway, jammy sod.

But yeah, just look older and you won't have to try and avoid laws or whatever.

(Edited confusion out)
Last edited by Punk_Ninja at Oct 7, 2009,
Quote by Punk_Ninja
Grow a beard.

But seriously, I wouldn't suggest buying alcohol underage, if anyone like in your school or something finds out, you'll get hounded like mad.

Though if you're like at a pub gig or something, it can work wonders (buying alcohol in general, not just underage this is), in this case, me and my friend (he's 21) were with my school friends at a gig, none of them could get served, so they'd give my friend (or me) money to go get drinks, anyway, at the start of the night, he drew out £20.
At the end of the night, he had £14, £6 he spent on a pizza from a takeaway, jammy sod.

wait.
the school cares what you do in your spare time?
Quote by Punk_Ninja
Grow a beard.

But seriously, I wouldn't suggest buying alcohol underage, if anyone like in your school or something finds out, you'll get hounded like mad.

Is t.s american?
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
I ordered a bottle of some stuff that I couldn't find in shops anywhere once and there wasn't any age verification stuff that I remember, I think I just had to sign for it like a normal parcel.

Probably depends what you order and where from.
Quote by CoreysMonster
wait.
the school cares what you do in your spare time?

Sorry, I meant the students, they'll keep at you like "Will you buy me ***s/alcohol".
I want to get some absinthe online. I'll prob order it for when I graduate college.
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
Quote by Punk_Ninja
Sorry, I meant the students, they'll keep at you like "Will you buy me ***s/alcohol".

so... say "fuck off?" = solution
looked into this when I was trying exotic beers...

You can send it standard post... but someone who is 21 needs to sign for it